eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: no watches

Default Thanks for the 'heads up'....

Quote Originally Posted by ladylauraac View Post
    Well I hope you know that they are all fake watches. I have bought them from dee myself. And all the colour is coming off of them.
    ...but I think we all know that there is no way you can get a $20,000.00 18K solid gold Rolex for $30.00. So they have to be replicas.

As for the color coming off, that is the chance you take as there is the old saying that you only get what you pay for.

So far my experience with the watches I have purchased have been great. But then again I have so many of them that I do not wear the same watch day after day for the colour to come off.

Sorry you had a bad experience.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

how can a seller be honest if they are selling illegal copies?

replicas claiming to be rolex or whatever are illegal copies

Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra View Post
    how can a seller be honest if they are selling illegal copies?

replicas claiming to be rolex or whatever are illegal copies
    ...because they have not described it as a real one so i consider that being honest. I am very happy with a non real rolex because i would never be able to afford a real one.the designer names ask far too much money for them and they would not be sales of copys if the designers were not so expensive. !!!!

Hi! just wanted to speak up for myself. I am fairly new to ebid, but have experience on other sites. If your looking for watches check out my site, I have at present two nice boxed sets for sale. Cynthia

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by missydunn View Post
    Hi , been there done all the emailing etc there is to do and still no goods.Just told to keep waiting????!!!!.This is my first purchases on ebid and i have spent over £100 with three different sellers and no goods.I am a expierienced and succesfull worldwide buyer and seller on another auction site and are very dissapointed with ebid i won't be purchasing no more.Its a ashame because there was some nice goods but 3 sellers letting me down is too much of a gamble in future.
    hi,new to ebid myself, i am selling some nice watches and can get all the top expensive brands, tag, breitling etc, all 100% genuine and all in the uk with nextday delivery, so please dont let 3 people put you off ebid.
    i used to sell on ebay ( argh ) and they are a bunch of $%£"*&^, will not go back to them, all ebay users need to switch to ebid as it is cheaper.
    by the way i sell all kinds of gifts and have over 200 items up for sale with more on the way, all from inside the uk, i do sell items which are overseas but i make sure it states this in the auction details if not from inside uk.
    my feedback score on ebay was 60 with 100% feedback.

Default No watches

I haven't received watches won on 10th November. This person keeps telling me delivery in 9-12days. So cos I'm a bit peed off I have done a chargeback. I have also reported it to the FBI, to e-bid and PayPal and I'm only just getting warmed up. This will be the worst $45 they have ever conned.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daviegin View Post
    I haven't received watches won on 10th November. This person keeps telling me delivery in 9-12days. So cos I'm a bit peed off I have done a chargeback. I have also reported it to the FBI, to e-bid and PayPal and I'm only just getting warmed up. This will be the worst $45 they have ever conned.
    hi daviegin

sorry to hear you are having problems

have you contacted ebid support about the seller?

might be an idea to let them know what is going on, they may also be able to give you the sellers phone number, not that i know if this will be of any use to you

support can be contacted at support@ebid.tv

you may also want to look through the support sections of the forum, incase someone else has mentioned or has information on this seller

i hope you are able to get it sorted

goodluck

Thanks. Yes I have contacted support, still waiting for a reply.I only requested it a couple of hours ago. I am going to have some sport with these people, can't work due to long term illness so nothing else to do.

Thread Information