Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no watches

Default no watches

i have recently spent over £100 on watches with 2 well known sellers on ebid and not recieved a thing after 21 days.deeswatches and willswatches.

Quote Originally Posted by missydunn View Post
    i have recently spent over £100 on watches with 2 well known sellers on ebid and not recieved a thing after 21 days.deeswatches and willswatches.
    Hi, have you checked the sellers terms & conditions? if the items are dropshipped they could take that long, if the auction doesn't state a long wait then email the sellers to try to resolve it.
    Good luck & welcome.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54 View Post
    Hi, have you checked the sellers terms & conditions? if the items are dropshipped they could take that long, if the auction doesn't state a long wait then email the sellers to try to resolve it.
    Good luck & welcome.
    Hi , been there done all the emailing etc there is to do and still no goods.Just told to keep waiting????!!!!.This is my first purchases on ebid and i have spent over £100 with three different sellers and no goods.I am a expierienced and succesfull worldwide buyer and seller on another auction site and are very dissapointed with ebid i won't be purchasing no more.Its a ashame because there was some nice goods but 3 sellers letting me down is too much of a gamble in future.

Hi , been there done all the emailing etc there is to do and still no goods.Just told to keep waiting????!!!!.This is my first purchases on ebid and i have spent over £100 with three different sellers and no goods.I am a expierienced and succesfull worldwide buyer and seller on another auction site and are very dissapointed with ebid i won't be purchasing no more.Its a ashame because there was some nice goods but 3 sellers letting me down is too much of a gamble in future.
    Hi, yes i agree, that is too much & i feel for you, the only reason i suggested checking the T&C is that i know there is at least 1 seller of watches that has her items dropshipped.
    I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with eBid, i'm very impressed with the site & the Admin. Scammers are everywhere but at least eBid get rid of them as they become aware of them.
    Send details to support@eBid.tv , then you could leave the sellers a neg feedback & put their user IDs on here to warn others.
    Just noticed you have named 2 of them. Good luck

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Default Response

Hi. I just wanted to chime in here. Most of my purchases here on ebid have been from either Dee or Will and I must say they both are the most honest sellers on eBid. I have had no problems with anything I ordered from them and have always received just as described. I live in the US so from the time I order to the time I receive it is about 30 days or so. Depending where you live, each item sent via Airmail has to go thru customs and usually is where the delay is.

So have patience and I trust you will receive what you ordered.

Leo

Default Response

Hi. I just wanted to chime in here. Most of my purchases here on ebid have been from either Dee or Will and I must say they both are the most honest sellers on eBid. I have had no problems with anything I ordered from them and have always received just as described. I live in the US so from the time I order to the time I receive it is about 30 days or so. Depending where you live, each item sent via Airmail has to go thru customs and usually is where the delay is.

So have patience and I trust you will receive what you ordered. And I also assure you that what you receive you will love as no one else can match the quality at their prices.

I hope this helps.

Leo

Default Response

So have patience and I trust you will receive what you ordered. And I also assure you that what you receive you will love as no one else can match the quality at their prices.

I hope this helps.

Leo

Guess what !!!!!! I got it all what I ordered but it did take a lot longer than the time which is stated in the ads.It would be better if they put anything up to 42 days as I was panicking a bit and being over anxious.watches from Will did not address the envelope properly though and it was only that i have a wonderful local delivery office that they kindly asked if this unusual address belonged to me.The goods were perfect and GUESS WHAT i am back for more I can't get enough of deeswatches and willwatches and megandken stuff now.

Smile Wonderful!

Guess what !!!!!! I got it all what I ordered but it did take a lot longer than the time which is stated in the ads.It would be better if they put anything up to 42 days as I was panicking a bit and being over anxious.watches from Will did not address the envelope properly though and it was only that i have a wonderful local delivery office that they kindly asked if this unusual address belonged to me.The goods were perfect and GUESS WHAT i am back for more I can't get enough of deeswatches and willwatches and megandken stuff now.
    Hi Missy,

Really am pleased to hear that you received your items and that you are pleased with them. I knew they would arrive just fine as I have never had any problems with either Dee or Will. I think that the ship times they mean is actual business days as shipping services only operate during the week day. Enjoy.

Well I hope you know that they are all fake watches. I have bought them from dee myself. And all the colour is coming off of them.

Thread Information