My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: wow I am VERY impressed

Default wow I am VERY impressed

only a short time ago ( a few hours at most ) I realised I had listed my 4 items ( my very first ones here ) as featured by mistake and was being charged a £1 a time . bearing in mind my listings range from between 99p - £1.50 it was a lot of money , i e.mailed support and asked them if there was anything they could do and the fees have been removed
    I am very very impressed I'm sure the 'other side ' wouldn't have been so good and so quick
    well done e.bid !!

hoe did you find this out.... i have no idea what i owe, am v trusting i guess

on ebid, its called customer service at its best, on ebay it would be called a miracle (no one would ever beleive it had really happened).
    I have been on ebid just 2 days and already I prefer it- the technical and visual issues are mostly unimportant compared to all thats good and nice about this site and its members!

Quote Originally Posted by dunne19 View Post
    only a short time ago ( a few hours at most ) I realised I had listed my 4 items ( my very first ones here ) as featured by mistake and was being charged a £1 a time . bearing in mind my listings range from between 99p - £1.50 it was a lot of money , i e.mailed support and asked them if there was anything they could do and the fees have been removed
    I am very very impressed I'm sure the 'other side ' wouldn't have been so good and so quick
    well done e.bid !!
    This is what we mean when we say the support here is excellent on ebid,, they reply and help.

to find out what my fees were I went into my e.bid login and on the left hand side was a bit that said my money
    your fees are in there

Forum Lurker
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View OnlineSpares's Feedback (+1031)
    All-About OnlineSpares
    View OnlineSpares's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi

Welcome aboard and glad that you have your query sorted.

I have to aggree on ebid you get a personal reply from ebid and not a autorespond email like feebay... You also get your support query answered very quickly, most of mine have been replyed to in less than 6 hours...

Nice to know that you are satisfied with your support query

Good Luck

Liam

Go to your My Defaults and change your settings so that your default is standard or gallery - then you should not accidentally use the featured listing format
    http://i1.tinypic.com/n6540n.gif

Please visit my eBid shop:
    SmallThings

Also another thing that should be noted, when you use the ASQ (ask seller a question) feature here, the question stays with the listing - it is not invisible. Therefore if you have a question that does not relate to the item, please rather use the personal message facility here in the forum ;-)
    http://i1.tinypic.com/n6540n.gif

Please visit my eBid shop:
    SmallThings

Thread Information