My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Shift of the Auction & BIN buttons

Default Shift of the Auction & BIN buttons

I think the shift of the Auction & BIN buttons from far right to current left of the page works very very well. It was too far right before. (It's not a temporary glitch is it?) Still think the orange BIN buttons should be changed to an easy on the eye green though.

I agree, the Auction and BIN buttons should be right next to the price, and they look much better now. I think the red and orange boxes that say "Current Bid" and "BuyNow Price" are still too long though - it's much easier to read the price quickly if it's right next to the words "Current Bid" - perhaps the two boxes could be halved in length?

It only needs a simple change to the CSS for
    <TD class="f_dkred">
    and
    <TD class="f_dkora">

How about giving it a try lads?

While you're there, could you give the grey background in the table a bit of a colour, instead of being grey? I think it would look much more attractive.

<TD class="f_mdgry">

(This is why I mentioned earlier that in CSS, you shouldn't give class and ID names that indicate a colour or specific attribute - if you change the "f_mdgry" class to bright blue, it will be confusing.)

And also (sorry about this!), could the Make Bid and Buy Now buttons be given round edges and a shade, like all the buttons we have in the forums? The ones that are currently there are bog standard and not as attractive as the ones on the forums.
    Last edited by donkeyote; 26th July 2006 at 07:51 PM.

And putting the postage closer to the selling price would also be more user friendly
    http://i1.tinypic.com/n6540n.gif

Please visit my eBid shop:
    SmallThings

Thread Information