Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Uproar on ebay

Smile

Welcome to all newcomers, here's wishing you all every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mfkirke View Post
    Welcome, Teddy
    TIP list as few items as poss on ebay, create an insert to your new shop on ebid and paste it on all your listings saying that it will be cheaper to buy from this link..... to ebid of course not breaking any rules
    Last edited by TOTTYZKLOZZIT; 21st July 2006 at 10:10 PM.

a reply...... thank you thank you fed up with being ignored, lol TIP list as few items as poss on ebay, create an insert to your new shop on ebid and paste it on all your listings saying that it will be cheaper to uy from this link..... not breaking any rules
    this tip is for greEbayers

TIP list as few items as poss on ebay, create an insert to your new shop on ebid and paste it on all your listings saying that it will be cheaper to buy from this link..... not breaking any rules

Quote Originally Posted by TOTTYZKLOZZIT View Post
    TIP list as few items as poss on ebay, create an insert to your new shop on ebid and paste it on all your listings saying that it will be cheaper to buy from this link..... not breaking any rules
    I can't see how this cannot be against the rules - a link to an external website within your listings??
    http://i1.tinypic.com/n6540n.gif

Please visit my eBid shop:
    SmallThings

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

On your eBay "about Me" pageyou are allowed one link to your own website - nothing to stop you pointing that link at your eBid store

Arghh - did I just say "store"?
    I mean shop - SHOP - SHOOOOPPPPPPP

A store is used for storage
    A shop is used to sell stuff

Too many Americans in town this month - that's it, I'll blame the Americans - they're always useful for that.

Another disgruntled ebayer here who joined ebid just over a month ago. Lots to list but still getting organised. Made my first sale on here yesterday (thanx Soapy) and I couldn't believe the total fee ... 1p ... fantastic!!!!!!!

That would have cost me at least 40p on ebay and that's if it sold on the first showing.

I now realise that there are lots of items that I can list here which just wouldn't be ecominomically viable on ebay.

I think this could be a really nice place to sell.

hi there
    reconise your name from ebay

how are you doing ok?

i not sold a thing as yet but its early days and i dont have much on at the mo

anyhow im kaz if you didnt already know

1p thats brilliant , still seems too good to be true
    am going to get listing in the week

Smile new links

Hi, I have created a link on my about me to favorite links, hoping this will get noticed. I then copied and pasted the link and have created a sneaky insert in my auctions pointing folk to here, it just says click here to enter 'tottyz klozzit' I have read the ebay policies and it seems that you can not link from your listings to 'another website -if you are selling the same item cheaper else where, so i think i may get away with this one. If any ex ebayers are watching may be they will be able to put me right? Any ways hoping to get most of the stuff out of the shop soon and then closing it, so unless ebay staff want to go through loads of listings to see if this is happening (which I can't see happening then may be all of us defectors and newbies should try this way of getting ebayers to discover e-bid!
    There must be thousands who have never discovered e-bid, I only did following the outrage on 20/7
    anyways that enough of me going on..... good luck with your new auctions and shop!
    Quote Originally Posted by gazlannathai View Post
    On your eBay "about Me" pageyou are allowed one link to your own website - nothing to stop you pointing that link at your eBid store

Arghh - did I just say "store"?
    I mean shop - SHOP - SHOOOOPPPPPPP

A store is used for storage
    A shop is used to sell stuff

Too many Americans in town this month - that's it, I'll blame the Americans - they're always useful for that.

Thread Information