Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Uproar on ebay

Wink Ebay Refugee

Hi, Am In The Process Of Leaving Ebay Altogether Just 4 Auctions Left And I Have Started Putting Auctions On Ebid Already. Yesterday I Received A "missing You" Greetings Card From Ebay! I Was Astounded At Their Cheek, After Pulling The Rug From Under So Many Sellers They Pretend They Do Not Know Why We Are Leaving In Droves.
    God Bless Ebid And All Who Sail In Her!!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Well go over to the Groups and start telling them, like I have, and got slapped by eBay for doing it
    Er actually Ken i was the very first person to go straight on to Q&A the day the price hikes were anounced and posted about ebid, and came back here and asked everyone else here to do the same so please dont assume that I am doing nothing

I'm still advertising like a Demon for eBid, I've just made a big ole leaflet drop in my local area!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

PS Hi 0ctavia

Quote Originally Posted by thesoapycauldron View Post
    I'm still advertising like a Demon for eBid, I've just made a big ole leaflet drop in my local area!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

PS Hi 0ctavia
    Nice one soapy, I did a leaflet drop in my ebay parcels yesterday cost me £10 in fees to do it but recon it was worth it for a one off

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Well go over to the Groups and start telling them, like I have, and got slapped by eBay for doing it
    I got slapped too

from ebay customer service rep
    Beth

whoever she may be......

but it was my first ever ebay message with a name on, so i felt loved for the afternoon
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

Default Another from the other side

I am also from the other side, at the moment I am still selling there as I need to make a living.

I have moved my shop to here though.

It looks as if feedback is the problem, I have nearly 9000 positive over there, which I have worked hard for.

I have always had a link to my shop there on my dispatch notice but I have now added this shop, here's hoping.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Wyndoke-CDs
    Last edited by wyndoke; 1st September 2006 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spelling

View gizzpuss2's Feedback (+22)
    All-About gizzpuss2
    View gizzpuss2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have also crossed from the dark side.

My about me page on ebay has a large photo of my bricks and mortar shop with the ebid logo in the corner I also blatantly point people to my ebid store, and dunwith.co.uk from the links service on the same page.

Sphericals to em.

Quote Originally Posted by manstomar View Post
    I got slapped too

from ebay customer service rep
    Beth

whoever she may be......

but it was my first ever ebay message with a name on, so i felt loved for the afternoon
    Well i felt loved today cause they sent me a pack of postcards to send out. they have pictures on the front with little messages on, one say's good luck, another says: get well soon, I was thinking of sending them back with little messages written on, you know the sort of thing, " good luck with your price hike, and the get well soon one for the silly *** who came up with the idea of putting the shop FVF up.. he really needs a get well card.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyndoke View Post
    I am also from the other side, at the moment I am still selling there as I need to make a living.

I have moved my shop to here though.

It looks as if feedback is the problem, I have nearly 9000 positive over there, which I have worked hard for.

I have always had a link to my shop there on my dispatch notice but I have now added this shop, here's hoping.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Wyndoke-CDs
    Me too, I am trying to build up my feedback and when I make a sale on the dark side I send out bookmarks with my ebid url on it, so far I have had one customer come in from over there but it's early days yet and we have to keep plugging, I also put my ebid url on my emails to them directing them here and mentioning it is cheaper here as there are NO listing fees.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cameoantiques View Post
    Hi, Am In The Process Of Leaving Ebay Altogether Just 4 Auctions Left And I Have Started Putting Auctions On Ebid Already. Yesterday I Received A "missing You" Greetings Card From Ebay! I Was Astounded At Their Cheek, After Pulling The Rug From Under So Many Sellers They Pretend They Do Not Know Why We Are Leaving In Droves.
    God Bless Ebid And All Who Sail In Her!!!!!!!!!.
    I should send it back 'Not known at this address and put 'Ebay on it'
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information