Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bidding and buying

Smile

well he does have a reserve on it if the reserve is not met I dont get it but I dont care if I can afford to buy out right I will if not I dont bid on reserved murchindice anyhow I am looking at speakers now and a camera for my use. If I want them I buy out right and email them saying $ is on way need contact info then done LOL

Smile cell phone

lmao on the duh word. I am new here as said so please dont duh me jeesh. All I was doing is saving my butt jeesh. I seen a few good cameras in here to love them good prices too and speakers for computers and walkmans

View hawkman's Feedback (+2)
    All-About hawkman
    View hawkman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes i Agree if they list an item with no reserve the the highest bidder wins it. If the seller refuses to sell it YES they should be reported asap.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney2007
    lmao on the duh word. I am new here as said so please dont duh me jeesh. All I was doing is saving my butt jeesh. I seen a few good cameras in here to love them good prices too and speakers for computers and walkmans
    I was replying to anns post not yours

Cool buying from sellers

ok I asked this guy how much he wanted me to send him for a camera he said 30.00 I said no prob. I was suspended due to asking so much?s LOL how are you supposeto know his info or total $ when u win the stuff? Thanks Rodney I am suppose to have the $30.00 today and sent out to him but cant if I can not get this info for shipping

Thread Information