Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it worth listing

Default I'm wondering too!

Hi - just registered to sell on here as well.

On the other place its getting impossible to sell paperbacks, and I dont want to go back to carboots!

Since I have about 300 nearly-new, and about 100 quality hard-backs to move, I thought I'd try on here.
    Can't say I'm over impressed yet, as it seems to be very slow!

Where do I go to ask listing questions?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaOne View Post
    ebay it. This site is dead
    Now, that wasn't nice at all... even in joking. My feelings are post it... it's free... what can you lose?
    In the end, all will be fine.
    If it isn't fine, it isn't the end.

Things are slow on ebay - and you pay for the listings there - through the nose. It costs nothing to list on ebid so list them all and sit back, Ebid is not going to grow overnight but the more listings the more customers. It won't sell itself in a cupboard will it - get listing!

Smile New seller

Hi

I have just come over from Ebay because like everyone else I am fed up with increased charges and loss of advertising, they no longer show any books in shops when people search, only auction items.
    I have copied and pasted my inventory of over 2000 books today so please have a look, I have something for everyone. from bodice rippers, mills and boon, thrillers, childrens, and non fiction.
    For some reason they have not been added to my shop Pages Through The Ages, they just appear in the auctions.
    I think it is brilliant that have listed all of these books and it has not cost me penny.
    I hope this site goes from strength to strength and puts the greedy beggars on the other side out of business.

Wow well done, can i just tell you though they are not all in your shop. Also go to user CP at the top of the forum and add your shop link under edit signature and then it will sho in all your posts on here.

And it looks like i don't need a book cause i can't read proper
    when you were doing your listings did you click on the drop down menu for each one to go in your shop ?
    The only thing you can do now is edit them one at a time and add them to your shop and categories. But gosh what a lot of work for you.

Thread Information