eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 168 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by lightbulbs
    classy bird, maybe she'll get selected as the trailer trash entrant next year

You came on here to complain about pete slating gay people and then you make a comment like that about a girl you dont even know.

If your going to be the voice of reason, at least be consistant .

PETE > BIG.B Hmmmm .... not sure how GENUINE he is.
    I do know he is annoying me and if they put him in there purely cus he is meant to have turretes. Thats sick. and so not funny.

Shabaz makes me PUKE!

He is a BULLY imo.

Now he is apologising to Glyn ( yeah right ) How genuine is he ? ( rolleyes )

CROCODILE TEARS ......
    OMG ... HE IS UNREAL!

I love leahs eyebrows. So pretty
    Last edited by fairywishes; 21st May 2006 at 08:36 PM.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww glynn BLESS HIM. I like him.

GO ON DAWN! She is cool!
    standing up for glynn.

I have just read this bile and i have to say that you should seriously get some professional help, you are obviously fighting very hard to repress your own sexuality and i find it terribly sad to see something like this in 2006. Im not gay but as they say, some of my friends are and im proud to have them - you, quite honestly, are the sort of person that should be put against a wall and shot, not them.

its strikes me that for someone to have such hatred and concern and fascination, yes fascination, for what other consenting adults do in their own time can only mean one thing. the laddie, as they say, doth protest too much.

get to a doctor matey, they have cures for people like you nowadays, its called counselling.
    This is what infuriates me about gays and Shahbaz has been a PERFECT example when Glyn asked him not to keep touching him because he didnt like to be touched by men, straight OR gay. To which he should have said Ok Glyn but no he tells him he will continue to touch him and that Glyn should imagine its one of his straight friends touching him. Wtf? Let me tell you why i have the opinion i do. About a year or so ago i was in a club with a friend and this obviously gay guy was hanging around me saying things i did not like and getting way to close. Like Glyn i do NOT like being touched by other men, i "relatively politey" asked him to stop but he wouldnt. Then his mate comes along and they begin making comments about how i am fighting my sexuality, i mean wtf?! Then they follow me to the damn bathroom and continue to harass. A huge argument erupts and then a fight. Im not a violent person. Now you come on here attacking me for expressing my views which you yourself have just cemented in my mind with your stupid comments about me supressing my sexuality. I do not like gays for my own reasons, and one of them is not that i am harbouring any gay sexual desires

Now back to BB, Dawn seems quite nice but has got to be the most false person in there dont you guys think? I mean her auditions tape was all i dont like people, dont have any friends, dont want any, everyones a b@st@rd, you get born, you live, then you die blah blah blah. Yet since she got in there shes offering everyone massages, getting upset when theres arguing, comforting Nikki when she felt bad. She seems the most caring, friendly person in there. Its good that she is, her audition tape was very morbid and i know people will say anything to get on BB but she is the almost TOTAL opposite lol

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...230098,00.html

Best way to keep up to date, i will admit im hooked I think it will possibly get boring when Shahbaz goes though! Stealing food to get back at the housemates!! Last night sounded interesting, the revolting Lea's inflatables popping out in the pool, housemates passing wine through kissing. Richard kissing Sezer then showering with him... i think bb slipped something in to their wine! Maybe it was some of Pete's horse tranquilizer! Having seen on one or two episodes from all previous bb's i cant say whether this is a good one or bad one but its certainly interesting!

OR ... Maybe Dawn is just a gemini
    Nothing more or less. Never feels / thinks the same on 2 conseccutive days, can not make her mind up and her biggest crime could be she is fickle.

OR MAYBE NOT.

so hang on two guys out of nowhere suggest you're fighting your sexuality and then, me whose never met you or even spoken on line to you before and totally unconnected suggests the same? i think we see a pattern emerging here.

you might NOT be gay, but you're clearly terrified of SOME feelings you have about it and that you could be seen as one. I mean, what you doing hanging about in clubs like that near the toilets?

but for the record shabaz makes me sick but thats inspite of, not because of his sexuality OR his colour. No one in civilised society should condem a whole community because of the actions of a few. I mean, you're patently trailer trash but that doesn't mean i wouldnt go on a caravanning holiday.
    I had to read that 5 times because i didnt believe such a complete moron existed. Not only did you twist things around now you are resorting to calling me trailer trash? I wasnt hanging around in clubs near the toilets i simply had to use one. Gays just need to stick to their own kind and learn the meanings of the following words: Stop, No and Get Lost (im being polite). It annoys me when they chase straight men and try to convert them, i mean wtf? its not a cult. Even Richard said he would try and convert George in the bb house. When they get rejected it seems that 'you are denying your sexuality' is a universal reply from gays to straight men who are basically not interested. Glyn and Shabaz are a PERFECT example as Glyn is no different to any other straight man who just does not like being touched by other men, gay or straight.
    Last edited by Petesmovies4auction; 22nd May 2006 at 03:04 PM.

Funny, gay women are not like that. I have had several ( over the years ) lesbians come on to me and once they know your not that way inclined they tend to be very respectful of that.

I have heard the jokes such as : what is the defenition of a straight man ? A LIAR. etc.

I do not believe all men are gay , no more than i believe all women are.

I think , as usual, BIG.B picks their housemates very cunningly. It wouldnt do to have a regular gay guy in the house. OH NO, They have to have a creepy pervert and a O.T.T leather gloved Right said fred bloke. lmao

When in truth, the gay men i have known and do know are much more REGULAR looking / acting ... Infact more often than not i have been surprised to find out they where gay.

And disapointed, Since they are usualy soooooo GOOD LOOKING.

Talking

I like Nikki A LOT now, she is cute and funny.
    Richard has grown on me, though he needs to pull himself back a little.
    Poor Dawn ( how shameful was that ) felt sorry for her but errrr, maybe dont leave it 4 days next time before washing.

& then theres shabaz ...................................... WTH

Am i the only one left watching ? lol

OH AND PETE ... LMAO , He looked like charlie and the choccie factory ( johnny depp ) in that wig.

Thread Information