eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 168 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

nikki is now convinced she will not get her case at all

and Bonneeeeeeee

says she wants to go, she has had enough (no suitcase)

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    Thanks hun, will try and keep up to date now... will have to stop going out! Not being funny but everyone is bigger than sezer lol... not keen on him at all!

You go and get one of those kit kats with the golden tickets Pete... sure we would all love to see you in there stirring it up! lol

last year, my step-daughter was out clubbing, pished as a newt and fell into a bloke and his girlfriend on her way to the ladies to honk up... he smacked her in the face (nice) and all hell broke loose, the people step daughter was out with chased the couple down and smacked the woman in her head and had her and her bf thrown out of the club....

That woman was that big busted gal from Nottingham in Big Brother

What a claim to fame
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

You mean PLASTIC TI*S mel

She said the other day, she used to be a size 24 in clothes ... it says on her profile she was 22 stones. Well, im guessing that 22 STONES would be off the scale for clothes sizes ? Like a size 30+ or summat - not that that size even exists, but if it did.

In other words ... i think she is either a LIAR or THICK as **** ( or both ) lol

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory
    last year, my step-daughter was out clubbing, pished as a newt and fell into a bloke and his girlfriend on her way to the ladies to honk up... he smacked her in the face (nice) and all hell broke loose, the people step daughter was out with chased the couple down and smacked the woman in her head and had her and her bf thrown out of the club....

That woman was that big busted gal from Nottingham in Big Brother

What a claim to fame
    oh my god! sell ur story to the sun!!!!!!! Cant stand that Leah bird!

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes
    You mean PLASTIC TI*S mel

She said the other day, she used to be a size 24 in clothes ... it says on her profile she was 22 stones. Well, im guessing that 22 STONES would be off the scale for clothes sizes ? Like a size 30+ or summat - not that that size even exists, but if it did.

In other words ... i think she is either a LIAR or THICK as **** ( or both ) lol

She is a liar, I used to be a size 24 in clothes and no way did I weigh 22 stone!!! Talks outta her a**e if you ask me. I caught a bit of live show last night when she had been picked to join the brotherhood and she was all tears... and banging on about being liked. All I ever hear her talking about is how the crowd booed her when she went in and that she is worried about the reception she will get when she gets out!

All I can say its a bloody shame she got put in the brotherhood... cos she could of found out this week... vote her out asap!

hmmmmmm I might email the sun
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

oh dear! Watching the catch up on channel 4 from last night.... What a drama queen than Nicky bird is! Going into one with all the tears in the diary room over bottled water... lol

Uh oh. I smell trouble.....

So. Lightbulb. I take it you've never got drunk and fallen over? lol

I have. More than once. In my younger days...... (sigh)

Fudge, what does 'honk up' mean?

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethecat
    Uh oh. I smell trouble.....

So. Lightbulb. I take it you've never got drunk and fallen over? lol

I have. More than once. In my younger days...... (sigh)

Fudge, what does 'honk up' mean?
    Honk Up, ie puke, to vomit, chunder etc etc ad nauseaum

Thread Information