eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 168 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

Quote Originally Posted by sat246
    Fantastic! I am up to speed now!
    Does make me giggle though Pete, that it was you that has enlightened me.... Mr 'oh no not big brother!' lol
    Every year I say... not this year, not gonna let myself get hooked... but I do

I see a little bit of the 9pm show on channel 4 last night and Shabaz did seem very annoying... think he will upset a lot of people. Is it true he exempt from the 1st nominations?
    I dont remember saying i was anti-bb... but then a lot slips my mind! I didnt really care for it one way or another but i just find myself compelled to keep watching Pete and a few others Shahbaz is doing my head in, i was SOO happy when he said he was leaving but he still seems to be there

Neither he nor the ever so annoying Lisa can be evicted during the first nominations because they are the leaders of some bb gang, and they can invite other members. I think Pete has been added to their gang.... i just keep channel hopping now and then and cuz im on AOL they have updates on there too. I dont see how u can avoid it really lol

Quote Originally Posted by sat246
    oh Pete! Just had a look at your pic on your all about page! (being nosey) Why are you not in BB house??? I could have had someone to look at then!
    Sezer didnt want me in there cuz i would make him look to small! You couldnt put me in there anyway, i wouldnt last an hour without starting a huge argument with someone which would end in a mass brawl... oh wait that would be fun and GREAT viewing! lol

Just kidding, although seriously i dont think i would get along with several people in there and im not exactly one to hold back

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-Golden-Big-B...QQcmdZViewItem

Lmao at the small text at the bottom!

Did anybody see what the original kit kat with a POSSIBLE bb golden ticket inside went for? Last time i saw it bids were up to £10,000,000

I think that Nikki needs to see a quack urgently.

She is more of a drama queen than the "paki poof"

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    ...well im a sucker for naturally pretty girls with a welsh accent!!

Talking about me again I see. Stop it Pete. You're making me blush. He heh.

Well, I have the accent but there the similarity ends..... lol

Now I'm going to say BUGGER. I hate BB! So why the hell did I go and bloody watch it??? lol That Shabaz fella needs to be smacked upside the head with a length of 4x4. Either that, or he should have his vocal cords and flailing limbs surgically removed for everyone's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethecat
    Talking about me again I see. Stop it Pete. You're making me blush. He heh.

Well, I have the accent but there the similarity ends..... lol

Now I'm going to say BUGGER. I hate BB! So why the hell did I go and bloody watch it??? lol That Shabaz fella needs to be smacked upside the head with a length of 4x4. Either that, or he should have his vocal cords and flailing limbs surgically removed for everyone's sake.
    Not that im that way inclined, cus im not. But i am nosey.
    I saw your about me pic and even with the ginger cat head round you , your still better looking that imogen imo.

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes
    even with the ginger cat head round you
    You taking the p*ss out of my hair, Elaine?

lol Kidding. Seriously though, that's very sweet of you to say. I'm nosy as well and you're prettier that Imogen too. lol

(Not a lesbian either but I don't mind giving a compliment when it's due. No offense to lesbians - I have friends of all persuasions - just don't want Elaine to think I'm coming onto her. It's like drafting a contract, trying not to offend people on here. lol)

the brotherhood now consists of leah, grace, lisa, martin shabz and pete,

Still no suitcase for nikki lol

Quote Originally Posted by crackersgolfing
    Still no suitcase for nikki lol
    lol She's not firing on all cylinders, that one.

I NEEEEEEED bottled WAAAAAAAterrrrrrrrrrrr!

(Still hate BB. lol)

Thread Information