eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 168 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL I got a lot of catching up to do . I had a real life Friday night out.

One thing that stuck in my mind was the comments about toilet habits, and how they said that they did not sit on the loo seat before putting loo roll round it. !!

Knowing the previous antics of running out of the essential commodity. !! it won't be long before they are in dire straights. ROFLMAO I thought they said they had seen previous shows.

I still have visions of one show when they had about one and a half rolls left and had to distribute 2 sheets per person, BB was not going to give in, telling them they must use it sparingly....

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Paulwillhappy
    Lea's obviously not vegitarian then ??

WTF
    That's a disgusting link. Certainly not ( work safe) why oh why did I look
    Last edited by thehoneyant; 20th May 2006 at 09:17 AM.

Will the "Paki Poof" stick to his guns and walk this morning after his performance last night?

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyri
    I think I'm old enough to know that I can't go through life without being offended, I was just shocked that there were still people around that felt as you do. Also shocked that you would put it on a forum knowing that there would be lots of people offended by it. To bring God into it too is just completely ott imo as everything about that paragraph was offensive to many. That's all I have to say
    Seriously? Hun there are LOTS of people with the same views as me, maybe just not in your generation. Mine come from personal experiences with gays, including being harassed and ending up in verbal and physical abuse. You will not change my views on this subject, just as you will never change older generations views on racism. I apologise for putting it on a public forum, no excuse for that. To bring God in to it was not over the top though, i believe many people disagree with being gay because of God because they believe God created the earth and the birds and the bees etc all of which have female and male sexes to allow reproduction etc. I know many lovely older people who are the nicest people in the world but they will never accept gays because they are very religious. Im just sorry for the way i expressed my opinion, i was in the wrong

Now hopefully, we can go on to the topic of this thread.

everyone has their own opinions, world would be boring otherwise! Anyway yes, back to the thread topic! BB!!!!!!!!

Shabaz said he was gonna walk?? I nee to caych up! what have I missed?

Live streaming not on e4 at the mo, so cant even try and guess whats going on!

The housemates have bonded by having an angry row with Shahbaz.
    The constant friction between Sezer and Shahbaz came to a head after Sezer asked Shahbaz if he had a problem with him.
    Shahbaz accused him of "trying to be a psychologist". Sezer explained that he was not trying to be a psychologist, he was merely trying to find out why Shahbaz didn't like him.
    Shahbaz refused to tell him, and continued to needle Sezer until the housemates all lost patience with him.
    Sezer said: "If you keep hitting a dog, it will eventually bit back".
    Meanwhile, Sezer is having quite an affect on the ladies, with Imogen in his sights.
    Imogen told Richard she knew Sezer liked her but that she was less than impressed with him. But it didn't stop her from crawling on to his bed last night under the guise of "giving him a glass of water".
    Mad Mancunian Lisa told Big Brother she had a thing for Sezer - claiming to like his nice tight body.

Just for you hun Shahbaz was being a total drama queen, i cant believe how much like a woman he is. It was funny with him and Lisa talking cuz it was like the personalities had been switched She was the guy n he was the girl!

Fantastic! I am up to speed now!
    Does make me giggle though Pete, that it was you that has enlightened me.... Mr 'oh no not big brother!' lol
    Every year I say... not this year, not gonna let myself get hooked... but I do

I see a little bit of the 9pm show on channel 4 last night and Shabaz did seem very annoying... think he will upset a lot of people. Is it true he exempt from the 1st nominations?

oh Pete! Just had a look at your pic on your all about page! (being nosey) Why are you not in BB house??? I could have had someone to look at then!

Pete, A lot of my family think as you do ( as lots of them are christians ) but i dont think they would want to see them PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY. more, wish they would become UN-GAY and repent. LMAO

Sorry, but does that sound as daft to you as it did to me. lol

ANYHOOOooooo back to BIG.B ( Not seen any of todays developments as of yet ) Must get digi box asap.

If shabaz is not one of the 1st to go i will be shocked. He did my nut in within the 1st 2 shows. He is a groper and way too O.T.T

He is exempt from eviction this week Elaine

So you got a nother week or so of him.

Bonnie is out of her depth, Leah is as coarse as fcuk. Sezer is too up himself.

Pete is hilarious, Grace and Imogen are eye candy for the blokes.
    The rest have yet to come to the forefront

Thread Information