Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

cannot believe I read this sentence anywhere at all. Who believes in Adam and Eve anyway? I personally think this statement should not be allowed - imo it's worse than the worst kind of swearing.

The two gays need to be put out of their misery, i hate gays, always have and always will. Its just wrong to go IN the out hole and if god wanted people to be gay he would have put an Adam and Adam on the earth first, not an Adam and Eve!

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Tickets been taken off
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    They think that 'golden tickets' will go for up to £10,000 on the net

Im a guy and the thing is horrible. She could have spent £35,000,000 on herself and i still wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot barge pole!

Shes like a Pam Anderson gone wrong

I think the audition tapes were funny, especially the scary black woman (forgot her name)... saying there were no nice people in the world, she didnt believe in love and everyone is basically a b@st@rd except Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Bob Geldof lmao

Yet since she got in there shes offering people massages and being real friendly lol Not bad considering shes dont like people or want any friends.

GOOD GOD MAN. If you think that THING looks like pamela anderson, you need to get yerself down to the opticians PRONTO!

Mind, just proves ... men are incapable of seeing beyond the hair and ti*s cus other than that there are ZERO similarities.

Id pay 100,000 to look like pammy ( if i had the cash ) but id pay 100,000 NOT to look like that FREAKAZOID.

http://www.skinz.org/celebrity/pamel...llpapers-1.jpg

V/S

THIS VILE thing http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/m...le_185_194.jpg

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think the audition tapes were funny, especially the scary black woman (forgot her name)... saying there were no nice people in the world, she didnt believe in love and everyone is basically a b@st@rd except Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Bob Geldof lmao

She should hit it off with my O/H then
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes
    GOOD GOD MAN. If you think that THING looks like pamela anderson, you need to get yerself down to the opticians PRONTO!

Mind, just proves ... men are incapable of seeing beyond the hair and ti*s cus other than that there are ZERO similarities.
    Hold up Elaine, did you skim read what i had written by any chance? I had said she looks like a Pam Anderson gone WRONG... as in she has attempted the Pam look but its gone terribly wrong! Dont offend me, i am perfectly capable of seeing past blonde hair and big ti*ts thank you

OK ... I stand corrected.
    ( ouch! )

Oh yeah ... re the GAY issue - Pete, i think , maybe you think about it TOO much mate.

What soooo offends you ?

At the end of the day, i doubt anyone feels * warm inside * at the thought of anal sex and what it entales but then not all hetro sex is GOOD CLEAN FUN either is it

Pity to cancel out ALL GAY men on the grounds that you dont like where they choose to put their penis , cus there are a lot of very nice gay peeps out there. There is more to them than what they do or dont do in bed. Just as any hetrosexual person is more than just their sexual habbits.

You say you dont like racism, well thats good, but what if someone came on here and said about another race what you have said about gay people. They could be arrested for it.

BIT UNFAIR to say the least. imo.

But, hell ... i guess you are entitled to your opinion.

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have edited my post since it offended you but i stand by what i said. It is my opinion and i am entitled to it and to voice it. Different people have very strong opinions on different things, some are racist, i am against racism 100% however i do have a problem with homosexuality. I do not agree with it, it is not what God intended and i am fully against gay marriages and gays adopting children as it will cause them problems. Im sorry if i have offended you but you can not go through life without being offended as people are obviously entitled to their opinions and everyones will not be the same. Thats all i have to say
    I think I'm old enough to know that I can't go through life without being offended, I was just shocked that there were still people around that felt as you do. Also shocked that you would put it on a forum knowing that there would be lots of people offended by it. To bring God into it too is just completely ott imo as everything about that paragraph was offensive to many. That's all I have to say

@ nikki ( DIARY ROOM ) Whats the Big EMERGENCY ?

She goes = ... i am really upset, i hurt my foot and i need my eye make up remover , it cost me £16 and its the only thing that can get my make up off.

STROLL ON!

LMAO

Market Drayton, Shropshire, United Kingdom
    View Paulwillhappy's Feedback (+28)
    All-About Paulwillhappy
    View Paulwillhappy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Lea's obviously not vegitarian then ??

WTF

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/...9&page=1&pp=25
    Never take your loo for granted Camping sucks.......

Thread Information