Page 4 of 168 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    Dammit i was channel hopping, stopped on BB and once the weirdos started rolling in i couldnt tear myself away cuz i was desperate to see the next! What a weird bunch!

Heres my take on them:

Imogen....well im a sucker for naturally pretty girls with a welsh accent!!

l
    Imogen — who has boasted of romping with Jordan’s ex Dwight Yorke — also had a steamy fling with Calvin Klein underwear model Tyson Bedford.
    The couple met in a London bar, and he was so smitten he flew her to New York last August.

Imogen’s ex-flatmate Ian Mansfield said she stayed for just a week before branding him a “w****r” and coming home.
    “She is a lovely girl but she’s very determined to be a star. And if that means chewing up the guys who will fall for her looks, then spitting them out, she will.”
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...220566,00.html Hmmmmmm the smuts flying already.

Pete!!!!!!!! Didn't expect to see you here! There you go... thank goodness for channel hopping eh! Your gonna be hooked now! lol

Oh i forgot imogen, yes ... up close , she is very pretty. 1st off i thought eh ? PLAIN JANE , but when the cam went in very close, she has very pretty eyes.

ALL of the females ( minus dawn ) lmao recon they will have any hot blooded male falling in lurve with them in a second.

However ... i noticed a few of them make a bee line for PLASTIC TITS well, there really is no accounting for the males of the species some times.

imogen, nikki, bonnie are all 100 times better looking than that THING and so just shows ya MEN ( NO IDEA ).

BTW : Watching re-run now, RICHARD - has a phobia of pregnant women ? WHAT A 100% TWA* he is then
    Last edited by fairywishes; 19th May 2006 at 07:08 AM.

All-About thehoneyant
    Forum Posts

Cool

The first task, loved it, BB started being wicked already.
    To a man they thought if they went in to the Dairy room they would be evicted.

Now Lisa and Shahbaz who were brave enough to go in, are founder members of Big Brotherhood -- an exclusive club that gave them a few privileges including being immune from the first eviction and having the ability to choose new members of the Club.
    LOL and they don't know everyone else watched it. !! I sense feathers will fly very early.

Sorry but Shahbaz is starting to get up my nose already. When Pete and him were talking about, Tourette's Syndrome early this morning, he did not seem to be remotely interested. But I had to laugh at Pete's w***er outbursts. I got the distinct impression he was being very truthful about the Marigold Man.

Rumors have it Nikki's been on Blind Date!

Tracey where are ya !! ?? lol come on down.

All-About thehoneyant
    Forum Posts

** BIG BROTHER GOLDEN TICKET **

Up for grabs on espit Current bid: £4,600.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIG-BROTHER-GO...1QQssPageNameZ
    WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant
    Imogen — who has boasted of romping with Jordan’s ex Dwight Yorke — also had a steamy fling with Calvin Klein underwear model Tyson Bedford.
    The couple met in a London bar, and he was so smitten he flew her to New York last August.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...220566,00.html Hmmmmmm the smuts flying already.
    thanks for the info, sounds like a right stuck up cow... just goes to show appearances can be deceiving! Still nice eye candy lol

Quote Originally Posted by sat246
    Pete!!!!!!!! Didn't expect to see you here! There you go... thank goodness for channel hopping eh! Your gonna be hooked now! lol
    Big brother is like a car crash, you feel you should look away but you just cant Once Pete was on my screen i just had to see the rest of the misfits , cant say if i will continue to watch or not though!

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sat246
    Think she got booed cos of the footage they showed with her saying how pretty she thought she was and saying she would dance naked for the blokes lol
    pmsl I missed everything and will prolly miss best part of it cos of early to bed on friday nights

Did she honestly say that? Stoopid woman as if people wanna hear how wonderful she thinks she is

All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crackersgolfing
    Shabaz, Grace and Lisa I like at the moment
    sounds like a mid life crisis you got there Chris

All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shabbird
    Who is supersleuth supporting?
    pmsl you thought of Maureen too eh? - she's prolly trying to keep up with Chris' hormones right now

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant
    ** BIG BROTHER GOLDEN TICKET **

Up for grabs on espit Current bid: £4,600.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIG-BROTHER-GO...1QQssPageNameZ
    WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    They think that 'golden tickets' will go for up to £10,000 on the net

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes
    imogen, nikki, bonnie are all 100 times better looking than that THING and so just shows ya MEN ( NO IDEA ).
    Im a guy and the thing is horrible. She could have spent £35,000,000 on herself and i still wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot barge pole!

Shes like a Pam Anderson gone wrong

I think the audition tapes were funny, especially the scary black woman (forgot her name)... saying there were no nice people in the world, she didnt believe in love and everyone is basically a b@st@rd except Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Bob Geldof lmao

Yet since she got in there shes offering people massages and being real friendly lol Not bad considering shes dont like people or want any friends.

Thread Information