My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 168 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: bIG bROTHER 7

OK im convinced, BB has put Shabaz in there to deliberately wind up EVERYONE in the house!

I mean NO ONE these days would act like he does and hide food as revenge.. it HAS to be a wind up by BB A pretty funny one too!

Classic part of tonights show:

Lea defining an imbecile She is utterly repulsive, swears all the time, looks hideous and has an awful personality and she's an imbecile! Theres nothing worse you can call a human being, thats what she said right?

Quote Originally Posted by lightbulbs
    lordy, that shebaz is gonna be up for a tough time when he gets out, i reckon he'll end up topping himself
    You could be right there lightbulb
    Theres unstable and then theres totaly UNHINGED & i think we know which he is. He is sitting on his own self destruct button and daring himself to push it.

Remember the days when the freak show toured the country in the same way as the circus? I guess we've come a long way since then in the way we watch it, but the freak show lives on!

Every year I foolishly watch some of BB and every year it scares me that the people in it have the right to vote and make babies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    I had to read that 5 times because i didnt believe such a complete moron existed. Not only did you twist things around now you are resorting to calling me trailer trash? I wasnt hanging around in clubs near the toilets i simply had to use one. Gays just need to stick to their own kind and learn the meanings of the following words: Stop, No and Get Lost (im being polite). It annoys me when they chase straight men and try to convert them, i mean wtf? its not a cult. Even Richard said he would try and convert George in the bb house. When they get rejected it seems that 'you are denying your sexuality' is a universal reply from gays to straight men who are basically not interested. Glyn and Shabaz are a PERFECT example as Glyn is no different to any other straight man who just does not like being touched by other men, gay or straight.

One of my best friends is gay, and i have been down to the gay clubs with him, and they are nothing like shabbaz, he goes on about enlightening the nation on gays but he is giving them a bad name i feel, gay or not women or man if you don't want to be touched that should be the end of it!
    Oh how my first impressions where soooooo wrong, i thought shabbaz was going to be funny but instead he makes my skin crawl, i would say kick him out but its entertainment i guess!!

ffs shabbaz is now on suicide watch, he claims he wants to die live on tv.................what a drama queen!!!!!

Shabbaz is not right in the head... wonder if he has been paid to act up like that, the man is an idiot. I could not believe it when he was asked why he hadn't worked for 23 years or so when he replied with "I am unemployable" does that not tell that idiot of a brain he has something. most people would have smacked him over the head with a plank by now.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows
    Shabbaz is not right in the head... wonder if he has been paid to act up like that, the man is an idiot. I could not believe it when he was asked why he hadn't worked for 23 years or so when he replied with "I am unemployable" does that not tell that idiot of a brain he has something. most people would have smacked him over the head with a plank by now.
    There probably is'nt alot of people who would employ him, he's clearly unhinged, but he could sweep the roads or something, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by lightbulbs
    and it would be an insult to all straight people to suggest we are like you.

get back in yer trailer you dinasour
    We? You cant be straight, no one would get this worked up about what i said unless they were gay. Let it go, i dont want to argue with someone with the intelligence of a mentally retarded goldfish on coke.

You cant even spell dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction
    We? You cant be straight, no one would get this worked up about what i said unless they were gay. Let it go, i dont want to argue with someone with the intelligence of a mentally retarded goldfish on coke.

You cant even spell dinosaur
    Mentally retarded goldfish on coke, pmsl!!!

I was wondering if lightbulbs was plastic in disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by betsyboo
    Mentally retarded goldfish on coke, pmsl!!!

I was wondering if lightbulbs was plastic in disguise!
    Well plastic did say he/she was going in to the BB house... and since there was some debate of whether plastic was a he or a she AND he/she was a little gone in the head... im wondering, could plastic be shahbaz?

Thread Information