My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 24

Cool 24

I don't know if anyone has discussed this programme called "24", but I'd just like to say, after the missus has bought the 1st & 2nd series, just how edge-of-the-seat it keeps you!

I swear I have no fingernails left, anymore and I'll start on me fingers

I've never known such a riveting programme as "24", there are so many plots & twists, it's almost unbearable!

Anyhow, here's the reveiw:

24 is an innovative television drama, where the entire series takes place in one day. Each of the 24 episodes covers one hour, told in real time.

The first episode begins at midnight on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) heads up the government's Counter-Terrorist Unit. He discovers that there's going to be an assassination attempt on Senator Palmer (Dennis Haysbert), an African-American presidential candidate. Bauer faces a battle against the clock to avert disaster.

The series follows several characters as they live through a day that none of them will forget. For Kimberly (Elisha Cuthbert) a night on the town takes an unexpected turn. Teri (Leslie Hope) sets out to find Kimberly and encounters more danger than she ever imagined possible. Senator Palmer, unaware there's going to be an attempt on his life, faces the threat of a long buried scandal resurfacing. Meanwhile, Jack, with help from his Chief-of-Staff Nina Myers (Sarah Clarke), is charged with the responsibility of stopping the assassination. But who can he trust when it appears a rogue element inside the Agency is in on the hit?

And all the time, the clock keeps ticking...
    You need to see this if you like twisty turny plots! It is sooo addictive

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've watched from the first series and love the programme........
    Sometimes it over does it and draws it out a bit too much but generally think it's great.

Talking

We're looking forward to series 3, but we're strapped for cash at the mo', the cookers just died....I wonder how much we'll get for a 5yr old?

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol...........

I forget which one I'm on now. I think the current one being shown on Sky just now is series 4..... it may even be 5! I forget!

The one just shown on Sky was series 5.

Passed out, surrounded by terrorists and nuclear weapons, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughed to himself and said, "I have them right where I want them."

Hi there,

wanna get the 24 Complete Season 1234 Boxset New & Sealed for less money?just come into my auction to have a look.it cannot let u down!

http://au.three.ebid.net/perl/auctio...7-0&mo=auction

http://au.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...arch&type=user
    L@@King for VALUE FOR MONEY & POP Movies and DVDs? Come to my auction store and discover more:If Quality is Great,Why pay more?

http://www.collector-house.com
    ----------------------------------------
    http://au.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...arch&type=user
    ----------------------------------------
    ITS SERVICE SETS US APART!

Thread Information