My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: More smellies....ooh and my car

Smile More smellies....ooh and my car

Just a quick note to say that after a couple of weeks on the quiet (kids were on holiday) i have started posting auctions again , starting with soaps. 25 different soaps posted last night including Handmade slices, cup cakes, soap tubs and bath/shower jelly (love them).

PS: To those who say auctions do not sell, six closed with 'Buy Now' before i finished posting the last one. Not a fortune, but encouraging non the less.

Will start posting some bath bombs and fun gels as soon as i can over the next few days.

BTW, for those with larger families or looking for a larger vehicle, my car is up for sale in the "Nissan" section of cars or in the clearance section of my shop. 8 seater japanese import (they are also left hand drive like us), all electric (windows, sunroofs, climate control, power stearing, curtains). It is a 2.0TD 4WD Auto, MOT's to April 07 and Taxed to Oct 06. Gotta sell as the wife has just passed her test and wants a smaller run around.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Couple of odds and ends finishing tomorrow.

Pair of Mary Kate and Ashley Jeans BNWT
    Couple of romance books
    Spider man PC game
    007 Nightfire PC game
    ooooh....and don't forget my car

CLEARANCE

Just added 6 Screw-in Philips energy bulbs to my clearance section. 'A' rated bulbs, 6000 hour lifetime for only £1.50 each including postage

Thread Information