http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=63730

Thumbs down

Referred by wantedcriminal03@xxxxxxxxcom

Naughty...........

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by altogethernow123
    Referred by wantedcriminal03@xxxxxxxxcom

Naughty...........
    He's already been reported for earlier posts of this sort, G&M must have missed these out.

Why does he have "powerseller" in his name, if he doesn't have any auctions on???

Anyway, the link points to a scam

These are not scams. They have been investigated and given the thumbs up. I have an auction live at te moment with dtails of a free xbox 360 . All u need to do is sign up to one of the trial offers, wait to get credited for it on youraccount, then cancel within the t30 days no questions asked, no commitment, no cost. Get 10 others to do it on your referal link and 1 free xbox 360 is yours. I am even offering people £5 into their paypal for every completed referal don under my link so everyones a winner.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by smithyz2
    These are not scams. They have been investigated and given the thumbs up. I have an auction live at te moment with dtails of a free xbox 360 . All u need to do is sign up to one of the trial offers, wait to get credited for it on youraccount, then cancel within the t30 days no questions asked, no commitment, no cost. Get 10 others to do it on your referal link and 1 free xbox 360 is yours. I am even offering people £5 into their paypal for every completed referal don under my link so everyones a winner.

It IS a SCAM and if you're offering these on a live auction, then YOU are breaking eBids rules!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by smithyz2

Auction stating Do Not Bid are not allowed

You've been busted, I have already reported you to eBid for breaking their rules

Go and take your SCAMS elsewhere!

Thread Information