My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Most Haunted & Interactive Game DVDs

Default Most Haunted & Interactive Game DVDs

Hi all, I have put on some new auctions today, including interactive game dvd's, Robbie Williams Live at the Albert Hall & wait for it....... Most Haunted Series 1 with Derek Acorah. Please feel free to have a look.

Whilst on the subject... what are peoples opinions on Most Haunted? I am a complete addict! But still a lttle scepitcal. Want to believe it but I guess unless it happens to me, I will not believe! Would love to hear your opinions guys :O)

Best Wishes
    Kelly

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Kelly
    I love Most Haunted, but unlike you I am not a sceptic ~ I believe in anything mystical and the after life. I have had one experience of seeing a ghost, was years ago now, but have always been a believer, even more so when I went to my first ever clairvoyant/spiritualist for a meeting ~ had never met her before in my life but she knew all about me & the stress I was living under at that time and described things that no-one could have possibly ever guessed so accurately ~ ever since I have been a firm believer, and have visited many spiritualists/calirvoyants/mediums in my time. I did read all the Doris Stokes books ~ they were all brilliant, sadly she is no longer with us, but that was a really lovely lady who helped somany people in her life here.
    Oh must stop rabbiting ~ its cos I am tired out ~ been helping my daughter move into her new home today and am like a zombie here!!! Feel like I am on remote control and my batteries needs replacing lol.................bfn x
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Hi Linda, Just talking about that in the kitchen forum, slowly changing my mind about the whole most haunted thing now! I have never had any personal experiences, just want something to happen so I can believe! I went to a reading once and it was very vague and put me off a bit to be honest! Been to spiritual churches but never been spoken to :O( One day maybe.....Hope your daughters move went OK. You take care and thank you for sharing your thoughts :O)

Best Wishes Always Kelly x

Thread Information