My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Shadow dream???

Unhappy Shadow dream???

A couple of months ago i woke up from a dream, in my dream i had seen the outline of a man standing by my bed and felt that there really was someone there.

Since this night my daughter has refused to have her bedroom door even slightly shut - is this coincidence or could they be related?

I really do feel that it was not just a dream but people laugh when i tell them...
    you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes...

₪ ø lll ·o.

Happiness Is Like Strawberry Jam, You Can't Spread Even A Little Bit Of It, Without Getting Some On Yourself!

The fact that you don't feel that it was a dream, probably means it wasn't. You could have possibly been in that near-sleep state, between sleeping and being awake, and it's in that state that we are more 'open' to spirit beings. Thats why so many peeps claim to see figures by their beds! It's nothing to worry about, but a natural phenomenon. As for your daughter, have you asked her if there is a problem now with the door? Did you tell her about your 'visitor?' She may well feel spooked if you did! Also, I don't know how old she is, but young children are very susceptible to seeing spirits. She may well have seen or felt something. Also its quite likely that the 'visitor' looked in on her as well. I'd very carefully ask her, but don't alarm her in the process! They really aren't to be scared of, they mean no harm.

Hi thanks pauline, it makes more sense now!

My daughter has only just turned 2 so she was around 22 months old at the time and is too young to talk about it, i just found it strange that when i saw the figure it was exactly the same time she freaked out at having her door shut!!!
    you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes...

₪ ø lll ·o.

Happiness Is Like Strawberry Jam, You Can't Spread Even A Little Bit Of It, Without Getting Some On Yourself!

You're welcome! Pleased to hear your daughter was too young to know what was going on! Can you imagine trying to explain about such things?

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    The fact that you don't feel that it was a dream, probably means it wasn't. You could have possibly been in that near-sleep state, between sleeping and being awake, and it's in that state that we are more 'open' to spirit beings. Thats why so many peeps claim to see figures by their beds! It's nothing to worry about, but a natural phenomenon. As for your daughter, have you asked her if there is a problem now with the door? Did you tell her about your 'visitor?' She may well feel spooked if you did! Also, I don't know how old she is, but young children are very susceptible to seeing spirits. She may well have seen or felt something. Also its quite likely that the 'visitor' looked in on her as well. I'd very carefully ask her, but don't alarm her in the process! They really aren't to be scared of, they mean no harm.
    i never realised a lot of other people see people round their beds too

i have kind of put it down to me being half asleep - or as my o/h thinks - still fast asleep

its happened a few times, but i dont want to go into detail here.

was just surprised to see your post chiquita

..... do you know much about this topic or have much experience of this yourself?

feel free to pm me about it, if you would like

thanks

bel
    x

I've experienced quite a bit of strange activity over the years, and have been an active believer for many years.
    I find it all so natural and can't understand why people are so 'closed' to the idea. But I expect there will always be sceptics!
    A lot of things happen in that 'half-asleep' state that many put down to dreaming. But is it? Its the one time that all the barriers are down, and you are 'open.' So maybe it is a dream, or maybe..................

Thread Information