My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: For us Curvy Ladies :O)

Ohhh lovely, where in the Costa Brava are you headed ?? we normally go to Llorett and travel into Barcelona from there, in the centre of Barcelona there is a store called El Corte Anglais with a restaraunt cafe on the top floor, the food and views are wonderful.... I'm going to bed now before i start getting depressed

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sat246
    Well I wanted to go to lanzarote funnlily enough, my mate wanted to go to barcelona, so we comprimised and booked two weeks in costa brava, she can have her day trip to barcelona then! Cant wait!! Never been to mainland spain before, so should be fun. Counting the weeks now......
    Sounds like good fun..... girly holiday eh?
    I have an apartment out in Lanzarote, so spend most hols there been going there since i was like 3 and lived out there for 7years.... but alas came back when i was about 11 and cant speak a word of spanish for my troubles

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows
    Ohhh lovely, where in the Costa Brava are you headed ?? we normally go to Llorett and travel into Barcelona from there, in the centre of Barcelona there is a store called El Corte Anglais with a restaraunt cafe on the top floor, the food and views are wonderful.... I'm going to bed now before i start getting depressed
    awww..... maybe you should ask Sat if there is any room in her suitcase for ya

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows
    Off to Calella!!!!!!!! The train station is just down the road from out hotel so we can go to all the resorts! Thank you so much for the info about El Corte Anglais, will def try that out :O)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraCM
    Sounds like good fun..... girly holiday eh?
    I have an apartment out in Lanzarote, so spend most hols there been going there since i was like 3 and lived out there for 7years.... but alas came back when i was about 11 and cant speak a word of spanish for my troubles
    Oh yes girly holiday! Just me and mate that are still single, so we are making the most off it!!!!! ha ha I love Lanzarote!!!!! Think I will book up for next year :O)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraCM
    awww..... maybe you should ask Sat if there is any room in her suitcase for ya
    Yep always room! more the merrier! :O)

Thread Information