Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Nightskyworld Sleep Under the Stars,Your own Magical Window to the stars,fab seller,

Talking Nightskyworld Sleep Under the Stars,Your own Magical Window to the stars,fab seller,

New seller to ebid, a friend of mine...He creates fantastic artwork that your eyes wont believe, he is top class on customer service, and a great guy...An powerseller for the other side with over 1000 glowing feedback
    Please check out his shop....You will not be dissappointed!!

http://uk.three.ebid.net/stores/NIGHTSKY-WORLD

I had a good look. And I think I will give one of them a BUY IT NOW. might look nice over my baby boys cot.

Talking

Thanks Laura, you will not be dissappointed, very soothing for the kids, certainly helps them go to sleep.. my son loves his stuff we have got from him..
    BTW I am glad you got the other days problems sorted, :-) and I love being on your fluffy wall

Can't wait to see what it looks like. And I will be happy to be the one to start your friends good feedback off.

Ok credit where its due these posters are pretty cool

I bought one out of curiosity and i think kids will love them. I have a blacklight LED keyring which makes the stars glow like crazy. It looks good over all but if you use a little light and hold it for different lengths of time over stars etc it can look really spectacular! Some stars are really bright (along with the shooting star) others semi bright and the others a dimmer. Looks very impressive and its painted very well, especially the shoot star and the black areas of space;-)

BTW this guy has not paid me to promote him or anything i just believe that people should get credit when its due. Not only was his product great but i paid around 4pm one day and recieved the poster the next morning!!

Thread Information