Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To the violent "Muslims"......

Unhappy To the violent "Muslims"......

...you have gone too far and you have NOT lived up to the expectations of your God...Allah!

Why can I say this? Well I used to chef for an Iranian Muslim and he (and others like him!) was nothing like the disgusting violent so called "muslims" that was reported on Channel 5 News update last night (re...cartoon violence)!

The bloke I worked for was kind and considerate and his nature was one of being a bit laid back, albeit a tad too much when running out of certain foodstuffs, much needed in an extremely busy kitchen , but nontheless, a true practising Muslim whom followed the Koran (their principal "holy book") and whom would NEVER cause the pain, suffering and sadly, even the 15 deaths of christians reported last night on Channel 5 News

As mentioned in the KT, it very much looks like a build up to another war and is this the excuse needed to start that war off? The prophesy of Har Megeddon (Hebrew) could now well be coming true IMHO!

Mind you, and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 1st World War start because of an assassination?!?!

However, I do not have the privilege of gaining access to the Koran, but I do believe that the Almighty God/Allah is a God of love and peace and these should be practised also by His followers and any acts of war/violence should be left in Gods own hands and not ours:

Hebrews 10:30,31 says:

30 For we know him (God) that said: "Vengence is mine; I will recompense"; and again: "God will judge his people"
    31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Jesus taught us to love and not hate, even to love our enemies....(I know, not easy )

Anyhow, just really venting my utter disgust at the level this has now reached over something as trivial as a careless thought of a cartoon. ALL religions has been ridiculed at some time or another, some more than others and the Muslim faith, rightly or wrongly, should expect the same!

....and your acts of violence may be tolerated for not much longer......who knows what may happen, but it just seems really sad, that's all

View thisnthatz's Feedback (+31)
    All-About thisnthatz
    View thisnthatz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just think. If we look at all the riots that have occured because of a few cartoons. I appreciate they may have been offended, but where does it stop.
    There was a very good report just released this week, that by 2100 the white UK national will be a minority. The report also went to explain that imigrants and foreign nationals when coming to britain are having an average of 4.6 children which is now putting a massive strain on our hospitals, doctors etc....

Oh, and guess who is paying for it all?

Quote Originally Posted by saleman
    There was a very good report just released this week, that by 2100 the white UK national will be a minority. The report also went to explain that imigrants and foreign nationals when coming to britain are having an average of 4.6 children which is now putting a massive strain on our hospitals, doctors etc....

In the meantime, they are busy killing themselves however, they should not involve innocent people...Muslims or not!

If there was all that fuss over a few cartoons, what is going to happen after one of their most Holy shrines has been destroyed?

Ahem. Fan, meet manure. Manure, meet fan.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saleman
    Just think. If we look at all the riots that have occured because of a few cartoons. I appreciate they may have been offended, but where does it stop.

.....and just who was this report by?

careful, i do believe you are sounding racist....

what has white got to do with being a uk national?

and

why does the colour of a uk national even matter?

All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

also at least by having kids, they supply a work force that is declining in the uk.

why do you think gov pensions arent sustainable?

because there are too many elderly drawing on it compared to the the numbers of population of a working age able to contribute nat ins etc that pays for it

and look at hospitals and doctors,

are they all white uk nationals?

ffsbipmrofrm

Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra
    .....and just who was this report by?
    Well, hardly surprisingly, the BNP, apparently.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/columnists/bri...2.php?leeId=71

and look at hospitals and doctors,

are they all white uk nationals?
    No, unfortunately. If they were, there would be a far higher chance that they would understand english to a level which would make it safe for them to work in the medical field.

At my local hospital I have seen a number of doctors. Perhaps it is merely bad luck that the only two foreigners I saw - on different occasions - could barely understand english and that one of them prescribed medication for me which, had I not checked with my GP first, would have reacted with my other existing medication and killed me.

In my case my desire for white, UK born and bred doctors has nothing to do with racism. I just want to be sure that the person I am trusting with my life actually understands english, understands the situation and has gone through all the training and safety checking which happens in this country's medical system.

IMO there are far too many foreign doctors who barely grasp the language and whose medical qualifications are suspect to say the least.

All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele
    No, unfortunately. If they were, there would be a far higher chance that they would understand english to a level which would make it safe for them to work in the medical field.

At my local hospital I have seen a number of doctors. Perhaps it is merely bad luck that the only two foreigners I saw - on different occasions - could barely understand english and that one of them prescribed medication for me which, had I not checked with my GP first, would have reacted with my other existing medication and killed me.

In my case my desire for white, UK born and bred doctors has nothing to do with racism. I just want to be sure that the person I am trusting with my life actually understands english, understands the situation and has gone through all the training and safety checking which happens in this country's medical system.

IMO there are far too many foreign doctors who barely grasp the language and whose medical qualifications are suspect to say the least.

you do not have to be white to be uk born and educated

so your desire for white is racist

you do not have to be white to be uk born and educated

so your desire for white is racist
    I totally agree with you,

Thread Information