Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: The New Look Ebid

Post The New Look Ebid

Hi,

I think having the new look ebid will be great. Can we have more options such as buy it now or auction options, and sellers standard rate on postage. Also the deleting of photos, can this be updated so we can delete them when we want. As sometimes I put 2 on by accident.

Any news as to when the new ebid will be on our computer screens?

Keep up the good work ebid.

June
    JMC CREATIONS
    for greetings cards &
    jewellery

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

We've finished adding the options to the re-launch version of eBid and are already planning new functions for the next version after this. Once we launch the new version (v3.0) then we'd appreciate any input as to any new fuctions and facilities that we are still missing.

We are in final testing phase of v3.0, if all goes well we should be going live within 2 weeks from now.

Sorry for the wait but the changes we have made have made the site almost new again.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Is there any chance of having our purchases being made more discreet, like disabling looking at our purchases after 90 days as my first purcahase is a bit embarrassing and we didn't use it anyway, 'cos erm, well, ya know...couldn't involve any other peeps...ahem!

In other words, in our feedback peeps can check up on all of our purchases and it would be nice if some of these could BE made private..ahem!

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jarremachine
    Is there any chance of having our purchases being made more discreet, like disabling looking at our purchases after 90 days as my first purcahase is a bit embarrassing and we didn't use it anyway, 'cos erm, well, ya know...couldn't involve any other peeps...ahem!

In other words, in our feedback peeps can check up on all of our purchases and it would be nice if some of these could BE made private..ahem!

They can now anyway, the seller can make "ahem" items Private, as long as they tick the right box and list in the "ahem" category

But agree that people don't NEED to see anyone's transactions after about 90 days....

Thread Information