Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Scrapbookers and Cardmakers

Question Scrapbookers and Cardmakers

Hi!

I'm wondering whether any of you would be interested in seeing scrapbooking and/or card making supplies listed on eBid? I would like to start listing them, but I just want to get a feel for how well they might do.

I would truly appreciate any comments on the subject!

Thanks so much!
    Shannon

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Shannon, I sell cardmaking supplies here so why not give it a go. You got nothing to lose have you?
    Initially when i first starting selling it was very slow going, had hardly any sales, but its getting better and better all the time, so Good Luck
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Thanks Lindy!

I wish you luck too! It looks like you have some very nice items!

xoxo
    Shannon

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have leaf skeletons listed. I sell them a bit cheaper here than in the Other Place and they sell slowly. But each sale makes me a little bit more money than it would over there. I'm sort of planning to list more types here and encourage people over.
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Thumbs up

Hi
    I have just started listing my items which are successful on ebay. With listing costs on here being such good value its well worth a try. I have had people looking but no byers yet but its early days and takes time to build your reputation.
    Good Luck
    Julie (Ballycrafts)

Well Julie (Ballycrafts)
    I have to agree on one point. I am also new to eBid and my items sell well on the other side. Also had a few lookers but no bidders so far, even with one item listed with free p&p. I have had a good look around at other sellers,not a great deal of activity there either, maybe people are just not buying from any where at the moment. In the meantime, I am thinking of taking up the ancient art of wet paint watching , any one out there have any rapid drying paint for sale.

Good luck to you all and may every ones Paint dry extra fast.
    Ron home2b - Shop justpaper123

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Julie and Ron,
    Initially its slow, but once you get a few feedbacks and people realise you are cotia, I am sure it will pick up. Altho it may appear theres not a great deal of activity on the auctions, you have to remember that an awful lot of people use BIN ~ on most of my auctions, thats the method buyers seem to use when buying from me anyway. so it may look like all is quiet, but I have made a lot of sales since christmas.
    all the best anyway
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Hi Linda,
    Thank you very much for the tip on BIN. On the other side people seem to go more for bids to start with and then go on to purchase on Bin the bid section seems to lead buyers that
    way. I am a bit more optimistic as I do have one bid on one item today. Things are starting to look up.

Thank you once again

Best regards Ron. My eBid store justpaper123

http://uk.ebid.tv/stores/justpaper123
    Last edited by home2b; 13th March 2006 at 08:43 PM.

Thread Information