eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Site Gazza And Mark Although.....

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

FPMSL!!! After going to bed last night, thought i'd come back and check what the reason for his suspension was.... and well... i'm none the wiser

To add to Vals 'The intellectual property owner in this case might be Louis Vuitton' , i was suspended a while back for just putting 'burberry style' in the auction description, which isn't allowed you have to put 'designer inspired' just incase you were wondering

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TaraCM
    FPMSL!!! After going to bed last night, thought i'd come back and check what the reason for his suspension was.... and well... i'm none the wiser

To add to Vals 'The intellectual property owner in this case might be Louis Vuitton' , i was suspended a while back for just putting 'burberry style' in the auction description, which isn't allowed you have to put 'designer inspired' just incase you were wondering

LOL...this is his THIRD suspension.

1) For multiple listings.
    2) For typing £100 into the Question box (dunno what that's about!)
    3) For using someone else's pics.

I think I got that right

Thanks, ebid support for your prompt reply and correcting my mistake, some people complain about ebid support, but for those people, they are very prompt.

I agree. Ebid Support corrected one of my mistakes for me last week in under an hour. Fantastic! I am very pleased, no complaints from me! :O) keep up the good work!!!!!!

Red face everyones gone!!!

hehehe .....has anyone seen the new webby bout ebid!!!it sooo true come back to ebay!!!!!!!!

Down with feebay rock on ebid!!

Kill feebay

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andrewy3319
    hehehe .....has anyone seen the new webby bout ebid!!!it sooo true come back to ebay!!!!!!!!
    Andrewy3319 - I've just been reading your earlier forum postings- lots of sour grapes arent there .

I gather from your own postings you state EBID banned you for multiple listing and other issues not once.. not twice.. but THREE TIMES - and you are still banned at the moment. I take it as you are inviting everyone to ebay that they are allowing you to trade over there?

All in all conclusive proof that EBID has the better security

Forum Lurker
    View lucylauraphil3's Feedback (+50)
    All-About lucylauraphil3
    View lucylauraphil3's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question

I don't understand this thread or what the original problem was, does anyone else?

Forum Lurker
    View lucylauraphil3's Feedback (+50)
    All-About lucylauraphil3
    View lucylauraphil3's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face

I have read all the pages now, still finding my way around, I had only read the first page, I'm not normally this dim!! Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewy3319 View Post
    i have deleted all of those emails as they were a coupe of days ago and i had 768 messages from ebid saying confirmation of bid,message regarding feedback....i had loads so deleted them all...surely there must be some way they can just let me in for a day or two
    Therein lies the whole problem...
    When you receive an e-mail with a buyer's details on it, it's probably wisest not to delete it until a month or so after you've sent out the goods and have a happy customer...

So you're saying you took all these people's payments, but didn't send out the goods the next day (otherwise, why would you have so many customers who you haven't sent goods to?), and deleted all the e-mails with their details on, and those who sent cheques or Postal Orders didn't always give you their details, yet you still paid them into your account?

And your writing is really hard to read, because you don't use any punctuation!!! I'm still none the wiser about what exactly you are talking about!

Thread Information