eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Site Gazza And Mark Although.....

hi well i am deebags dropshipper and i just say save as on her pics to use as my own which i permission for...by her what i mean't was i could have used a pic that wasn';t deebags by mistake as i upload so many auctions.....so i could of used someone elses pic but ebid won't tell me whos pic i have used so i can't find out

okay the only problem with refunding is that they paid via all different methods cash,p/o and pppay so i have no hope as i don't have any detials as i got em all from my ebid on posted successful auctions....ohhh this is sooo annoying

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andrewy3319
    hi well i am deebags dropshipper and i just say save as on her pics to use as my own which i permission for...by her what i mean't was i could have used a pic that wasn';t deebags by mistake as i upload so many auctions.....so i could of used someone elses pic but ebid won't tell me whos pic i have used so i can't find out

OMG, this is like pulling teeth!!!

Andrew, I am trying SO hard to help, but you keep changing your story!

Are you deebags' dropshipper? Does she buy from you and you post to her buyers?

How could you have used someone else's pic if you only save pics that you have permission to use?

Have you spoken to Dee about the pics and your ban? Does she have a problem with you, or you using her pics? Have you got her permission in writing?

If Dee didn't complain about you, someone else has. You've been banned before - why didn't you question this the first time round?

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

okay the only problem with refunding is that they paid via all different methods cash,p/o and pppay so i have no hope as i don't have any detials as i got em all from my ebid on posted successful auctions....ohhh this is sooo annoying

Cheques/POs - didn't the buyers send their postal details with them? If you haven't cashed the cheques: tear them up.

Can you not refund PPPay payments back through PPPay?

i did but it wasn't for the images sorry what i mean when i say deebags dropshipper is that she sends items for me to buyers so i list the same items at slightly higher prices so i make a profit then she sens them out to my customers...deebags is fine about this as long as i don't use the same auction titles as her or body text which i have not been doing....you know how much louis vuitton there is i just go though it and save louis vuitton stuff that i am selling so its easy to get confused with other epoples auctions regards andrew

hi yes i an refnd pppay but i have cashed someof the cheques...cash is still here but people don't always put their address with it

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

i did but it wasn't for the images sorry what i mean when i say deebags dropshipper is that she sends items for me to buyers so i list the same items at slightly higher prices so i make a profit then she sens them out to my customers...deebags is fine about this as long as i don't use the same auction titles as her or body text which i have not been doing....you know how much louis vuitton there is i just go though it and save louis vuitton stuff that i am selling so its easy to get confused with other epoples auctions regards andrew

OK, so Deebags is YOUR dropshipper, I get it now

also are you allowed to set another account....say in my wifes name???

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

hi yes i an refnd pppay but i have cashed someof the cheques...cash is still here but people don't always put their address with it
    I can't see there's any way round that, except hang onto the money and hope they will email you. If they don't, say after a couple of months, donate that money to charity.

I don't think I can advise any further - it's down to you to prove your case and get reinstated I'm afraid.

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

also are you allowed to set another account....say in my wifes name???
    Nope. You are banned, if eBid discover a new ID from a banned member then that will be an immediate ban.

If your WIFE started selling, that *might* be a different story (but your wife would have to check with eBid, if that was the case)....

Thread Information