eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Site Gazza And Mark Although.....

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcraft
    Exactly.

One of the sellers MUST have reported Andrew, it couldn't have been a general browser, cos how would they know if a photo has/hasn't been stolen?

Exactly.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think we have an answer - Gazza has posted a definition on another thread:

"Infringement on Intellectual Property" means that that the IP holders (the owners of the copyright or trademark) have threatened eBid with legal action unless certain auctions are taken down"

Andrew I don't know what you were selling- But I do know some companies ( Disney for example) can be extremely litigious when it comes to their products being sold by third parties- or even their images, graphics or brands being used without permission.

It appears EBID had no choice in this case

yup they did as i was using deebags pics as i was her dropshipper so she she it was fine as long as i didn't give them the same title.....ebid are ignoring me now though as no money is coming in for them from me....as i need to know how i am going to post products off to buyers!!

no it was because someone wrote to ebid formally and said about i was using pics....and apprently i have had a warning before but i have been blocked before but no email was sent saying what i actually had done wrong!!!does anyone have any suggestions about my customers though

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andrewy3319
    yup they did as i was using deebags pics as i was her dropshipper so she she it was fine as long as i didn't give them the same title.....ebid are ignoring me now though as no money is coming in for them from me....as i need to know how i am going to post products off to buyers!!

OMG, this is getting more confusing by the minute!

YOU are deebags' dropshipper? I thought she dropshipped from Asia?

HAVE YOU GOT DEEBAGS' PERMISSION TO USE HER PICTURES IN WRITING?

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

no it was because someone wrote to ebid formally and said about i was using pics....and apprently i have had a warning before but i have been blocked before but no email was sent saying what i actually had done wrong!!!does anyone have any suggestions about my customers though
    You will have received an email with the winning bidders' details.

no i use deebags for dropshipping....i had an email but it was a hile ago....even if i have used another persons pic by mistake surely the can't suspend me because of that as you have to put a physical copyright on the picture

i have deleted all of those emails as they were a coupe of days ago and i had 768 messages from ebid saying confirmation of bid,message regarding feedback....i had loads so deleted them all...surely there must be some way they can just let me in for a day or two

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

no i use deebags for dropshipping....i had an email but it was a hile ago....even if i have used another persons pic by mistake surely the can't suspend me because of that as you have to put a physical copyright on the picture
    No you don't have to put a physical copyright on the pic. The pic is copyrighted to the owner the minute it's taken.

How can you use a picture "by mistake"? Either you have permission to use it, or you don't....and yes, eBid CAN suspend you for it, as that is copyright theft.

Now. Are you going to give us the FULL story so we can help get you reinstated?

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

i have deleted all of those emails as they were a coupe of days ago and i had 768 messages from ebid saying confirmation of bid,message regarding feedback....i had loads so deleted them all...surely there must be some way they can just let me in for a day or two

I doubt it. How about you refund all your buyers? There's no problem then....

Thread Information