Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Looking for 'Mystery & Imagination' series.

Default Looking for 'Mystery & Imagination' series.

I'm looking for the TV series shown in 1965 called 'Mystery & Imagination' in any format. I don't even know if they are available to buy, but any help would be appreciated!

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is this the one ??

http://www.action-tv.org.uk/guides/m...magination.htm

You said any format. it states
    Many of the original written stories are currently available on the net free for download.
    But I presume you mean Video or CD ?
    Last edited by thehoneyant; 31st January 2006 at 09:52 PM.

Yes, thats the one!! I have them in written version, also audio tape, but wanted them on video/DVD? Most of the old stuff from TV has been released now, but haven't seen this series! Will keep looking though!

Can anyone remember watching the series??

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    I'm looking for the TV series shown in 1965 called 'Mystery & Imagination' in any format. I don't even know if they are available to buy, but any help would be appreciated!
    If you are still looking for this, I'll be posting a set in the next day or two. Only eight episodes survive - the rest are missing, presumed lost to posterity.

Thanks for that info, Ravendvd. To be honest, there was one episode in particular that I wanted. 'Lost Hearts' by M. R. James. You say that only eight episodes have survived? Thats truly tragic, it also means that the one I wanted is gone as well? I see it is not included in your set, though I hoped it would be. But thanks all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    Thanks for that info, Ravendvd. To be honest, there was one episode in particular that I wanted. 'Lost Hearts' by M. R. James. You say that only eight episodes have survived? Thats truly tragic, it also means that the one I wanted is gone as well? I see it is not included in your set, though I hoped it would be. But thanks all the same.
    No problem. Sadly, to the best of my knowledge, these are the only eight surviving episodes (which don't include either of the M.R. James adaptations). Impossible to prove a negative on this - it's always possible it's lurking mislabelled in an archive somewhere, but until it turns up .....

Mark

Default mystery and imagination on dvd

sometime ago a picked up the only espiodes left, i have them on dvd, they vary in good to ok, anyone interested, i will list the espiodes.

have the espiodes left on dvd.

Thread Information