eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EBID will crush EBAY thanks Mark and Gary!!!

Default EBID will crush EBAY thanks Mark and Gary!!!

I love this site..i have just started listing here after years on ebay(feebay)..Please keep this site simple and easy like it is now and it will work great!! I have been sending your site to as many people as I can think of and plugging it wherever I can.Thanks again guys!!! Tom in Ohio

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Tom in Ohio,
    Why not stick a link to your auctions in your forum signature so we can all have a nosey when you post on the threads here. Go to 'User CP' (top left) and 'Edit Signature' and copy and paste your link.
    Good Luck with your auctions

Thanks Tara..Nice store you have set up..Are there any fees for having a store other than being a gold member?I tried the signature thing so lets see if it works

All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hiya,
    There is no fees for having a store here, its free....unlike the other side
    And your signature works A-OK

hi just watch out for the scammers theres plenty of them.would be nice to have some sort of Guarantee/security check/s done on people so you dont get ripped off.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

There are security checks. there's the AV symbol which indicates a verified address, and theres the feedback process, read the sellers feedback. If he/she doesnt have any- ask them why? . For payments there is the option to use PPPay escrow.
    There's also the common sence check all buyers should apply whatever site they are buying on - if it looks too good to be true- it probably is!

"AV symbol which indicates a verified address"
    dosent mean nothing anyone can have a stolen card with an address that goes with it.
    it mostly new members,i know we all started there but this is where a lot of it is going on.so its no good asking why they have no feedback.
    PPPay escrow well im sorry dont know much about them,but once you release your money and its been drawn out from the seller,and you dont recieve your goods theres still no Guarantee off getting your money back,as ive just found out arfter going though a fraud case with paypal.

All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

If they dont have any feedback, ask to see their feedback for Feebay, as i dont think there is many sellers/buyers who didn't start there

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

In your earlier post you said it would be nice if "some sort of Guarantee/security check/s done on people". I pointed out that there are already some checks doen by EBID- and some that buyers need to take responsibility for.

I'm not surprised you are having problems with paypal (owned by Feepay) as I find both paypal and feepay extremely negligent companies who care nothing for their users. If you want to reduce your chances of being ripped off online- then take extreme care when buying on feepay.

i used paypal to purchase a winning bid on ebid and was ripped off along with a few others.
    i won my fraud case,but very much dout i will get my money back,as with all these online mail money sites as soon as the buyer/seller withdraws the money thats it.it cant be claimed back unless they are legit,which most arnt if there on a scam.

Thread Information