My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Americans here??

Emma is quite right Dave, you can try us before you decide.
    As for the squabbling, you see we even supply our own inbuilt entertainment!!

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasonphotos
    Hey Guys you are too much.. Fighting while trying to help me.. I can't help but laugh.. What I really want to know is maybe in England you guys are selling things but in US does anyone use this service? Rather buy from this.. I don't mind your squabbling it actually funny.. Shows the side of humanity that people normally hide.. ;-)

Dave

Hiya Dave! Don't worry about Damian and Charlie (I can see you're not! LOL) - they're two of my favourite board members, but they don't get on together (can you tell?!), although both bring good stuff to the boards - when they're not arguing

As to your query - I have heard that US members are growing in number and getting sales, and that people are recommending it over eBay!

MY advice is to dip your toe, try eBid out, it can't hurt (and doesn't cost) to try - I have had a few US buyers, and occasionally browse the US site, haven't seen anything I need from there yet

There are a few US board members too, I think they mainly lurk though - hopefully you can change that

And WELCOME!

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    As for the squabbling, you see we even supply our own inbuilt entertainment!!
    LMAO! THAT was what I was trying to say in my previous post!

Quote Originally Posted by rightcharlie
    You got the number for the samaritans have you dami baby? yeah i bet you have.
    Yeah, I'm observant enough to read it when the adverts are on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by rightcharlene
    come on pet that reply was lame, avoid the looking glass as you type, obvioulsy it clouds your judgement. If someone calls you pathetic to just play the, "but you're more pathetic than me na na na nah nah" game simply validates the original observastion.

besides you smell...
    My, my. Aren't you the most ungrateful little git going. I waste my time providing entertainment and all you do is throw it back in my face.

Well, you can have the sand box to yourself for a while.

And by the way, those lumpy bits you've been playing with weren't "hard sand" as you put it, they were cat sh1ts.

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rightcharlie
    besides you smell...

ha ha ha haaaaa!!!!

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele
    And by the way, those lumpy bits you've been playing with weren't "hard sand" as you put it, they were cat sh1ts.

PMSL!!!!!!!!! OMG you two, you're acting like Richie & Eddie from Bottom again! LMAO!

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

I hear the sound of frying pans clanging off people's bonces when I read a scrap between Damian & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcraft
    Hiya Dave! Don't worry about Damian and Charlie (I can see you're not! LOL) - they're two of my favourite board members, but they don't get on together (can you tell?!), although both bring good stuff to the boards - when they're not arguing
    Excuse me, Rainy, but apart from getting other people to do research for him, slagging off the users, or slagging off the entire site in one go, what exactly is it that Charlie brings that is good?

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcraft
    PMSL!!!!!!!!! OMG you two, you're acting like Richie & Eddie from Bottom again! LMAO!
    There you go again. How many more times? Don't mention bottoms around Charlie because it gets him over excited and he ruins yet another keyboard. You're costing him a fortune, Rainy!

Thread Information