My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Postcard Section Un-usable!!

Angry Postcard Section Un-usable!!

Has anyone else tried to look through all 119 pages in the postcard section? It's a mess, all mixed up with no sub-categories. I wanted to add some to my collection, but don't have the couple of hours it would take to look through them!

Forum Lurker
    View MosPostcards's Feedback (+16495)
    All-About MosPostcards
    View MosPostcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Thank You For Supporting Postcard Collectors

Hi,
    Sometime ago I asked for sub-catagories but nothing happened. According to Gazza's post it looks as though all postcard collectors will now be getting the required sub-catagories. I have tried my best to list cards in my Ebid shop but you only get so many catagory names.
    As I was fed up with Feebay I decided that Ebid would be a good opportunity to list my postcards. I have at least 30,000 to list on Ebid so these sub-catagories are very important. (Unless you are simply prepared to do one search criteria at a time.)
    I want to help promote this site so more postcard sellers and buyers will also switch over from Feebay. I know that my sales have also helped other postcard sellers. I want to encourage sellers and buyers and I welcome the competition as it only helps to promote this hobby and after all we are all collectors ourselves.
    For the lesser value cards it is not that cost effective to list on Feebay and this site has great potential to offer a better service. I have recently subscribed to Postcard Advertiser on the net in an effort to further promote myself and this site. Please spread the word and encourage people to switch.
    Anyhow that's enough of my ramblings. Back to postcard listings.

Thread Information