Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: What was the hardest Star Wars action figure for you to find?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Target Exclusive Lava Reflection Darth Vader

0 0%
  • Toys R' Us Holographic Yoda

0 0%
  • Toys R' Us Holographic Emperor

0 0%
  • Wal-Mart Seperation of the Twins

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Star Wars Revenge of the Sith fans

Smile Star Wars Revenge of the Sith fans

Hello all, I am with ForceOneToys and just wanted to say hello and ask if any of you had any good collecting stories about hard to find figures. Star Wars has been my passion for many years before we started our company and when the new and last movie, (supposedly) came out I spent quite a few hours in line trying to get ahold of what have now become hard to find to very hard to find figures. Not the best way to do it but an effective way, we here at ForceOneToys want to hear your Star Wars collecting tales, so please share and do not foget to check out all of our auctions. Thanks,

I have a little son aged 10 & a bigger son aged 14 (called Luke??.. do you get me) My hubby loves Starwars, have watched them all a million times. And have over a hundred starwars figures (new-vintage) & ships propping up our sons beds! Will look at your shop to check out your stuff. As if we need anymore! Plus I should mention little Grace who is 5 months who had already watched most of the films. Let the force be with you.

Ps add your store to your signature, under User cp tag. You will find this sort of near the top left. Your shop will be only one click away!
    Goodluck. Ps check my shop out. See below.

Thread Information