Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: what's the most PROFIT a seller has made in 1 month on ebid? Just curious...

Question what's the most PROFIT a seller has made in 1 month on ebid? Just curious...

Hi, I'm a newbie, I tried to sell a coat, it kind of flopped. Anyways I wanted to ask other sellers on here, what is the most profit (US $) that anyone has made on ebid in 1 month? I wanna hear success stories.

Why is nobody answering? It has had 11 views!

Quote Originally Posted by erg7181984
    Hi, I'm a newbie, I tried to sell a coat, it kind of flopped. Anyways I wanted to ask other sellers on here, what is the most profit (US $) that anyone has made on ebid in 1 month? I wanna hear success stories.
    Profit I earn in 1 month on Ebay was well over £2000. But No profit at all on ebid, as buyer dont wanna spend there money here,as there are to many scammers.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

There are no more 'scammers' here than anywhere else- in fact probably far less with the very zealous 'suspension' system.

I don't think any serious seller will post their turnover or profits on a public forum- so that is no reflection on EBID.

All I will say is- because I can list many many more items here than I can afford to list elsewhere- I make many times more money here than elsewhere. In fact on the last 5p listing day on feepay I listed 20 items- but sold none- so i actually lost money there this month

I don't understand why they wouldn't post it. I'm not asking how they did it, I'm just asking if they did it at all. If they would rathe rlist the profits as a % than a normal number, that's fine too. I just had a run of bad luck at feepay, and until I can pay those fees, I can't list anymore for now. I kept having problems with bidder fraud.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I used the bulk uploader 2 days ago and uploaded about 3 listings, and none of them are on the site, why is this?

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm not going to tell anyone my profits, that's between me and the taxman

But I do OK here (this isn't my only ID)

I kept having problems with bidder fraud.
    Why?

What were you selling?

Thread Information