My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: a break out of audio eq into groups more like ebay

Thumbs down a break out of audio eq into groups more like ebay

home audio eq needs to be broke out into some main groups like amps, preamps, tuners, speakers, tapedecks, parts,eq's as I know many of these folks that buy and sell vintage hi-fi eq and they don't want to be looking and sorting through MP# players to find that Luxman amp they are willing to spend 3000 bucks for.... there is a nees for a seperate vintage audio group that is broke out as well into smaller cats right now its a mess and folks are not following the posting rules and there is so much junk in many of the cats you can't seem to get to the products you want...

Yes being a seller of audio and electronics myself I would for sure agree on this. Instead of just "Amplifiers" how about a mono-block (single channel) 2 channel, multiple channels category. Just a more complete breakdown would make it much easier for buyers to find what they are after. This would be welcomed for all electronics and many other products as well I'm sure. I think this site is light years ahead of ebay and offers an unheard of amount of benifits to it's users. So in due time I'm sure all the petty stuff like this will be ironed out.

Keep up the good work,
    Audiotronic InnovationS

Thread Information