Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Just another manic Sunday.. Cheers ;-)

Smile Just another manic Sunday.. Cheers ;-)

Okay, so I'm not the most established person here, but suddenly I get two guys spamming my listings through the 'ask a question' form, questioning the prices of my items (with no valid reason, they didn't bother reading the listings and finding out the details of the products), and calling me inhuman (how that relates to prcing, I don't know). Two emails to support and it's dealt with.. at 8pm on a Sunday, that's impressive lol
    They say they try to reply to queries within an hour during office hours, but a reply in 30 minutes on sunday evening is above and beyond.. so I'm not stressing over it anymore.

Thanks, my confidence in picking ebid is bolstered, I'm never going back to the 'dark side' (that "other" auction site we all know and have mixed feelings about).

D :-)

Excellent.. ebid certainly does have a personal touch which is evident in the guys pushing this site forward. It is growing day by day.
    i hope you have may successful auctions and begin to reap the advantages of ebid.

View lona43's Feedback (+836)
    All-About lona43
    View lona43's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's great when there is good support.

I hate it when all you get is an automated reply from some sites and you never hear from them again.

Well done Ebid.

Thanks silver.. :-) And agreed to both, it's like the adverts of banks who say you get a 'real person' and not a glorified answerphone when you call their helplines.. Maybe ebid should exploit that in their advertising, certainly makes them look better than feepay who will likely start debiting a fiver from your account for every mail they send you lol

Hey asking a question is not spamming.Thats why e bids has a space for questions.

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maly125
    Hey asking a question is not spamming.Thats why e bids has a space for questions.
    It is "spamming" when the Q is irrellavant/continuous/threatening/implying a scam etc - I've had it, it's very annoying (but easily sorted with an email to support )

Thread Information