My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Desktops

May sound random but I am considering buying a 19" Dell LCD Screen as they have come down to a very nice price (look on website)

Has anyone ever seen one of these working, what is the picture quality like?

How much is the monitor on Dell? + postage ect, I might be able to give you a better deal, if I can, if it is possible, i will post it up on ebid and tell you, and i will do my best to keep the price low!!, so let me know!

Hello, I don't think you would be able to beat £298 including postage!

My advice - don't get a flat panel. I've just been given one at work (after IT badgering me for months to give up my monitor someone had their LCD die, borrowed my monitor for a morning, and now refuse to return it!).

My new screen's a Dell 17 inch LCD, and the image definition after the monitor (Compaq 17" CRT) is abysmal,and the colour output is even worse. Spent half a morning playing with the controls trying to get an acceptable image and failed. Save your money, and get a decent CRT - you may even be able to get a 21" for the same money if you shop around.

I've got a Compaq Qvision 210 21" CRT at home I got from t' other side for £30, and there is no way I'd swap it for an LCD

Hmm, I am pretty cerain that you have a dodgy monitor.

In terms of TFT computer monitors, the image is just as sharp or sharper than CRT's.

All the monitors I use now are LCD/TFTs and they are far, far better than the CRTs that I have used before. The flat screens and panels + larger are so much better. I find that pictures are far more crisp aswell with LCDs. I have used probably around 40+ of them.

I think you should get it checked out as that shouldn't be the case.

I've ordered the 19" Dell LCD TV which I am not sure about as I have to admit that my current LCD TV isn't up to much when used as a TV but when used for a PC it is perfect.

Fingers crossed...

Good NEWS, I can get you a nice 19" TFT monitor for £269.00

If you want it. let me know and I will post it up on ebid for you

But has it got an inbuilt TV?

And what make is it?

Anybody can get a 19" TFT monitor for £269, but it is the TV function that matters and this is widescreen.

Please look here:

http://cheap-information.co.uk/forum...opic.php?t=128

Sorry, did not notice you wanted built in TV and widescreen, the only ones I sell are alot larger than the ones you want,

37" and 32" but they are out of your price range, both are TVs and accept PC connections for display via (VGA Sub D-15) and DVI(HDCP)

So, you go with your small dell TV i will keep to a nice large 37" tv..lol

Thumbs up good it site for laptops,towers,desktops etc,

hi all,i,ve been using this site for a while:http://www.itauctions.co.uk/

Thread Information