Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Desktops

Default Cheap Desktops

Hello, If any of you are after cheap desktop deals from £175 inc VAT and delivery then please check here:

www.Cheap-Information.co.uk

You can buy some of the Dells from the links provided and sell them on here for more money!

Why so cheap? what type of motherboard, CPU and other hardware do you use? and i want tech specs please

Ah, I think you have misunderstood....

If you look on the website www.cheap-information.co.uk

On the top "Bargain" Section you will see the second post down is £175 Dell Dimension, it maybe a misprice as it is so cheap.

So you go to my website, click the link and then order it from Dell

Sorry about not clearing it up in the first post.

My mistake, that deal looks good, even with no monitor, but I would bet that it is a slow 533FSB, otherwise, not too bad

talk soon

Paul.

oit im on 266fsb!

wish i had the £££££

The motherboards + CPU are not too costly now, well unless you goto a shop that adds VAT, that is why I can keep my costs low, due to the fact that my companie is little, we dont have to charge VAT on items, so can charge alot less,

Paul

But you still need to buy the CPU's + motherboards with VAT and so do actually charge VAT.

yes, the wholesale charge me VAT, at 17.5%, but unlike most shops ect, charge more to resell to cover their 17.5% to the vat man plus profit, i dont have to give 17.5% to the vat man because I am not VAT reg. so I can keep my costs lower, yes the powerfull computers i sell are abit high, but then you are buying very powerfull systems, built on powerfull motherboards with fast FSBs ect

Thread Information