My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: old singer sewing machine

Red face old singer sewing machine

last week I had a sewing machine given to me by my other halfs grandma. i have done a bit of research on it. grandma bought it in 1957 and we thoght that she bought it new. After the research we find that it is made in 1917. it is in good condition and i think has been converted to electric. there is no reverse on it and it has lovely painting in what i can only describe as canal barge paint design. as i do a vast amount of sewing you can imagine my pleasure at receiving such a lovely gift.
    I plan to start making my rag dolls and quilts on it as soon as i have bought a new belt for it

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

How lovely! You get really good straight stitch from such a machine. I used to use one, borrowed from my landlady, when I first left school.
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Thread Information