My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scam?

I have started a claim with paypal, i couldnt find the chargeback option so i have put in a claim to recover the funds.
    will keep u posted on wat happens x thanks for all your help guys x

Default skam

the skam you need to look out for is the person in america wants to buy something off you and for you to send it to india, but they want to send you ore money than it costs and you send them the change in pakistan!!!

or the guy who is selling his brothers car on the cheap cause he died in a car crash, and he is moving away to india so he is selling it cheap to clear. you will of cause need to send a deposit to india.

they usually accept payments with european union only, prob cause its easier to fraud.

beware of the person from india selling a skyline who keeps refering to it as a honda and has a picture out of max power mag.

Quote Originally Posted by custombuiltcomputers
    the skam you need to look out for is the person in america wants to buy something off you and for you to send it to india, but they want to send you ore money than it costs and you send them the change in pakistan!!!

or the guy who is selling his brothers car on the cheap cause he died in a car crash, and he is moving away to india so he is selling it cheap to clear. you will of cause need to send a deposit to india.

they usually accept payments with european union only, prob cause its easier to fraud.

beware of the person from india selling a skyline who keeps refering to it as a honda and has a picture out of max power mag.
    did if forget to mention, the girl from america (who is really a man) who moved in with her boyfriend from london, but they moved into a house in india. he beat her up and now she is stuck at the uk embassy in india and needs you to send her money to get home or she will die

Well i lost the whole 110 pounds!!! Paypal awarded me the claim but couldnt pay the money back as the FAKE seller had no money in his paypal account. Well serves me right for trusting people!!
    Buyers take care!!!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry to hear that- and not surprised at paypal- they dont protect buyers - or sellers at all .

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

i've started to remove paypal as an option for buyers as i dont want to use them anymore. Got fed up with it. Been mugged off sooo many times in the last few weeks, and paypal dont seem to do F#@k all about it.
    Poor customer service/support.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by akamarc1978
    Well i lost the whole 110 pounds!!! Paypal awarded me the claim but couldnt pay the money back as the FAKE seller had no money in his paypal account. Well serves me right for trusting people!!
    Buyers take care!!!
    Your lucky I bid and won the bid, the seller (comptech4000@yahoo.com) was answering my emails till this week. I checked out everything about this guy (the money order only should have rang some bells) ,but like what everybody else is saying I was too trusting,$820 is a hard pill to swallow. First and last time for buying stuff over the net at least not from individuals just the good ones with alot of feedback not just a few. Even the smart ones get stiffed,well not very smart anymore.
    Last edited by ShotgunBlast; 15th October 2005 at 07:15 PM.

All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

its a shame that buyers/sellers have to be so weary of people on the net. As it makes it hard for others.

I don't know what to do other than go to the cops here but could you give some advice on how to inform the admins I'm new to the web as you could tell, thanks anything would help.

All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

of course... you have to email support@ebid.tv stating the auction title/ID and name of seller. Also, stating the name in the forums will help others to steer clear.

Thread Information