Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: * Forget A Lock Of A Loved Ones Hair * ...check This !!!

Exclamation * Forget A Lock Of A Loved Ones Hair * ...check This !!!

USING LAB GROWN HUMAN TISSUE TO MAKE JEWELRY

Errrr ... i think i will PASS , Thanks all the same.

http://sensoryimpact.com/2005/01/usi...ue-for-jewelry

SAYS :

Remember when getting your girlfriend’s name tattooed wasn’t old fashioned? These days, you could get talked into undergoing a biopsy in which you and your partner would have to donate a sample of your bone cells, the tissues then get harvested in a lab, grown until a mass of bone has developed and then used as material for a ring.

Now that’s ever freakier than carrying around a bit of blood in a necklace (i.e. Angelina Jolie and her ex hubby, Billy Bob)

All this, courtesy of Tobie Kerridge and Nikki Stott, who have combined biotech and jewelry to give us “Bio-jewellry”.

Talking

Brings a whole new meaning to "having a boner for my girlfriend".

That is quite possibly the nastiest thing I have ever seen! I'd rather keep snippings of pubes than grow some "tissue" !!!! bleaurgh !
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Exclamation

This gets worse!

It isn't a weird attempt by some strange people to create a new market for unusual jewelry - it's a grant funded college project!

These people were given over SIXTY THOUSAND POUNDS to do this. What possible value can this weirdness have? What on earth has this to do with education? Why the hell are the idiots at the college giving so much money away for absolute rubbish?!

Can you find the answers?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele
    This gets worse!

It isn't a weird attempt by some strange people to create a new market for unusual jewelry - it's a grant funded college project!

These people were given over SIXTY THOUSAND POUNDS to do this. What possible value can this weirdness have? What on earth has this to do with education? Why the hell are the idiots at the college giving so much money away for absolute rubbish?!

Can you find the answers?

BONE DONATORS .... errrr luverly.
    wonder if they do beads

Thread Information