Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Descent (Gulp!)

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    Yes, SAW was one hell of a good film! I should be watching SAW 2 over the weekend, hope its half as good!
    Saw 2, can't wait and when your nerves settle down, would you be kind enough in donating a review of the film?

We could do with some reviews/debates on this forum as we (&OH) NEVER listen to what the critics say...to them, crap means good & good means crap!

I loved it- although when damian steele mentioned that hoolywood will produce anything etc, you obviuosly didn;t realise that this WASN'T a Hollywood film, but a low bidget independant film? The Cave was Hollywood's equivalent to teh Descent.
    I loved it and found it to be believable and draw you in. Me and my friends had different opinions about those things there, the main one being that they derived from the old group of pot-holers who went in- remembger they found a piece of equipment, and it's dated a few hundred years ago- adaptation etc. That's assuming the group had offspring etc.

I loved the double ending- almost leaves you with a happy ending which just turns out to be a dream, and I really loved it when sarah whacked juno in the leg with the pick!!

Thread Information