Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Forums On The Net ?

Talking Best Forums On The Net ?

What other forums do you post on ( LIKE YOU WILL SAY ) lol
    But , worth an ask.
    IM BORED OF THIS ONE. lol

Not realy but if you have links to what you think are the best forums on the net ..... pls leave them here ....

AKA : I want to nose at what else you all get up to on the net. Thanks.

i post on 2 other boards regularly aps one not included in that

aint saying what and where though pmsl like me anonimity

its nice to experiment, might go looking for a couple more
    yes too much time on hands BUT fruitful and fun exchanges got to be worth something aint they even if its not RL - its still meeting new peeps, learning thing or 2, getting help and advice/giving it back

dont post on ebay anymore, not for ages, that ones done for me

the times are a changing as bob dylan said - end of the emma tuppence worth broadcast lol
    Last edited by emma5721; 21st June 2005 at 11:37 AM.

For me, the Best of the Best has to be one I use a lot, for parents/carers of SEN children. We all pull together trying to get help for our children. One of our members Debbie Storey was recently in the newspapers. She died because some Social Worker said she "used her sons to get attention for herself". The unproven Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome. When she complained about back pain, it was ignored because of this Social Workers comment. She died of renal cancer. Her brother was treated successfully for this same cancer, but she was ignored as she, like her two sons, was Aspergers.
    Next best is a Forum on a Poultry Site. The comments on there are hilarious. There was a long thread about what to do with surplus Roosters. However the lady was having none of it. Her babies were not dinners. Then someone asked if this newbie to chicken breeding was a vegetarian. I think her garden must look like a Gladiatorial Arena by now, as she decided she was going to keep all 9 of her baby boys, who will by now be great strapping beasts. I don't think it entered her mind that the hatching eggs she bought could contain roosters instead of hens, though 9/12 is a bit excessive
    Third favourite is a Plant-Growers forum. We all like to grow exotic plants.
    Nice people on all 3 forums. A lot of teasing going on but support and sympathy where needed.

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

http://www.digixcess.com - great laugh and really nice people. I have some really good mates there

http://www.beadandbutton.com/bnb/community/forum/ - beading/jewellery making forum. very nice people and very helpful

View jongla's Feedback (+52)
    All-About jongla
    View jongla's Listings
    Forum Posts

www.matrixwatch.org - used to post alot but got banned as an 'undesirable'! They do not like people disagreeing with their points of view as I found out to my cost, especially when I managed to prove that legally they were wrong in some of their statements. I browse them alot, as it makes interesting reading, if a little 'one-sided'.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 2steps
    http://www.digixcess.com - great laugh and really nice people. I have some really good mates there

http://www.beadandbutton.com/bnb/community/forum/ - beading/jewellery making forum. very nice people and very helpful
    LMAO @ this forum section title on your top link 2steps

THE FILTH CASTLE
    Can only hazzard a guess at what might take place in there

Not so much a forum as a chat site, I used to spend a lot of time on The Gathering (telnet://gathering.org.uk:5000/). I practically failed my second year at Uni back in1996 because I spent all my days on that site rather than in lectures....

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

I post on the Powerseller board on eBay, sometimes the RT/Q&A...and besides that, the only other one is Digital Spy (Big Brother forum).

I read the forums @ http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/ when I get the chance but I don't post there much cos they're way out of my league. The forums cover just about everything to do with photography, some brilliant photos are posted there. I've stuck a few pics on myself but there not up to their standards.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    LMAO @ this forum section title on your top link 2steps

THE FILTH CASTLE
    Can only hazzard a guess at what might take place in there
    THe filth castle's not too bad, just general chat. there is an adult section that can be pretty at times lol

got the dig:shops, bank, cyberpet and a games arcade too

Thread Information