My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Going to knock the socks off Ebay

+616 Not Bad For 1.360 Auctions You Have Running Do You List That Many Every 10 Days ? As For Buy It Now ,to Me Winning An Auction Is What Its All About ,if I Wanted To Buy It Now I Would Go To One Of The Many Free Papers On Offer .and Yes I Did Quote Your Feedback ,not Impressed Sorry

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Telboy I'll give you one more response then leave this thread- because I still have a lot of items to post out for Xmas.

I usually keep my listings around the 1500 mark- they've dropped recently due to Xmas sales.

The real advantage with EBID for me (I'm a gold seller who has a lifetime membership) is I can list as much as I like here for free.. and i can set the listings to auto repost up to ten times. (every 11th time i need to click a button or two to set the cycle going again) This means I can list all kinds of stock, even items that I know are unlikely to sell (for example items that are on sale everywhere on the net) but may occasionally shift one along side another order. I couldn't dream of taking that chance on Feepay because every listing there is a fee paid to feepay.

I rarely list anything on Feepay now (occasionally use their 5p listing days for a bit of advertising) because I genuinely believe feepay has become a corporate monster and could do with cleaning up its act. However i respect the sellers who still want to sell there and don't post derogitory comments on their forums.

EBID is not perfect, there are plenty of forum topics where you can raise any issues you like, however you have chosen to post derogitory remarks about EBID on a the one part of the forum designed for praise?
    I hope this was acccidental on your part, because if it wasn't i'd question your motives for being here.

take my word for it ,it wasent acccidental

Quote Originally Posted by telboy12
    Er Excuse Me My Feedback Rateing On Ebay Is 521 ,and As For My Poor Selling Skills. I Have Just Been To Your Store Wow !!!!!!!!! 1,360 Auctions And How Many Bids ? Yes Youve Guessed It Nil,none ,ziltch ,big Fat Zero, Explane That One Expert ,lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
    My ebay feedback was over 800, so there was nothing wrong with my selling skills either. Its just that buyers on here just expect to get something for nothing.

i know what you mean think im staying with ebay ,because at the end of the day .the fees may be steep but if your selling whats the problem ,as well as buyers wanting something for nothing ,i think ebid sellers want the same deal

here"s an example at the begining of last week i listed the same items on ebid as i had running on ebay as the week past i was deleting the items off ebid as quick as they sold on ebay
    some thing wrong somewhere

Thread Information