eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "ebid" is cheaper than feebay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    You said "you can't get feedback by not selling anything "- You can! You can buy That's how I started off my feedback, and I never looked back after that.
    That's one way, but if you're already selling a regular line on ebay (as I was when I started here) it's very easy to get your buyers to follow you. I'd made dozens of sales before I spotted my first ebid bargains and started buying also.

It's a better way too. Certainly I'd think somewhat well of someone with +6 feedback due to buying, if the feedback indicated they were easy to deal with and reliable. But I'd think a lot better of someone with +6 feedback due to selling. Clicking on a button to send payment doesn't mean someone's a seller who knows how to describe goods honestly, pack well and promptly, handle questions properly, etc.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

OH DAMN! I just realised, getting feedback through buying is much much much better, cancel my previous posting.

And check out my auctions NOW!

Hanna, I've gotta admit you're right!
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Newbie
    Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View silvermist1's Feedback (+3)
    All-About silvermist1
    View silvermist1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am sick to death of ebay, thier attitude stinks.They seem to grab your money but do not offer any customer support when a problem arises.#
    Yes ebay have the all buyers for now, but if EBID strikes while the iron is hot , then this could be the death knell of ebay.
    Now is the time to do more high profile advertising, as so many are sick of ebay and thier expensive fees, soon to rise again.

I must say this site is more user friendly than it use to be and 100% better than feebay.

Everything is laid out in clear format, like the fees that you pay, whereas ebay tries to bury them in the dark small print.The fee system is a lot simpler also, whereas feebays seem to be more on thier side if you work it out.

You moan about no buyers on here and ebays sales have fallen, but are we not in a credit crisis and downturn in trade now.use to call it resession.

The best advertising is YOU, go and tell anyone you have ever dealt with on Greedbay that you are now trading here both buying and selling. Email all your contacts.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About LRWade
    View LRWade's Listings
    Forum Posts

Need to start with the small cheap postage things and move the bigger thing here as it grows.
    xx

Thread Information