Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Removing Auction

Default Removing Auction

Hi,

I have just put an auction up, but have received an offer for the item from a friend - can I remove the auction?

Hi, yes you can close it... just go into 'myebid' then 'current auctions' and you'll see the checkbox to delete/close

you're welcome

Forum Newbie
    All-About cazzoo
    View cazzoo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am new & find this site rather complicated, I placed a wanted for a DS Lite Cooking Guide & it seems I had a response but at the same time my wanted expired so it seems I am unable to contact the person who offered what I wanted.
    I contacted helpdesk but they take too long & want to know how I can contact another member, can anyone help me please.
    I have probably put this in wrong place but needed a response so sorry if it is wrong.

If you know the ID of the person concerned you can send them a Personal Message, look top right. If you need help the Kitchen Table is the best place to ask as most people hang out there.

You may also want to have a read of this thread it may help you with some bits. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....d=1#post861592

Just shout if you have problems folk are pretty friendly on here.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cazzoo View Post
    I am new & find this site rather complicated, I placed a wanted for a DS Lite Cooking Guide & it seems I had a response but at the same time my wanted expired so it seems I am unable to contact the person who offered what I wanted.
    I contacted helpdesk but they take too long & want to know how I can contact another member, can anyone help me please.
    I have probably put this in wrong place but needed a response so sorry if it is wrong.
    Have you tried reposting your wanted? It might reactivate the response. Not something I've ever done, but might be worth a try!

Thread Information