My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I SO prefer PPPay to PayPal!

Thumbs up I SO prefer PPPay to PayPal!

I know some members have some difficulties with verification etc but I just wanted to say that, for me, PPPay is heaps better than PayPal.
    I got so disgusted with PayPal's dictatorial attitude and enormous fees that I stopped using it over a year ago on eBay. When I joined eBid, I was really pleased to have access to another integrated online payment facility. I didn't mind paying 39 pence to send a payment (only slightly more than the price of a stamp).
    I didn't realise that when I send a payment from existing funds, I don't have to pay the 39 pence!
    What's more, I recently received GBP 5.19 and only got charged 10 pence. I was floored. Compared to PayPal, PPPay is amazingly cheap.
    So, well done to Gary and Mark, and thank you very much!
    Fabienne.
    http://uk.one.ebid.tv/stores/Wiltshi...ors-Vintage-CJ
    Last edited by wiltshiretresors; 15th April 2005 at 06:14 PM.

Yes in some ways it is good, but when you are waiting over a month for someone to recieve there c/c statement to check the penny check it can be a right pain in the aris.
    I can only make one person happy per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Quote Originally Posted by frommetoyou
    Yes in some ways it is good, but when you are waiting over a month for someone to recieve there c/c statement to check the penny check it can be a right pain in the aris.
    Totally agree. I have only ever received 1 payment immediately from an already registered buyer, the rest around 3-4 weeks. Some I am still waiting for!

regards

Jean

Forum Lurker
    All-About snitch2000
    View snitch2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by perelandran
    Why on earth do they insist on it?
    To prove you are who you say you are and not someone using a stolen card

Thread Information