eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: drop shippers

Default drop shipper

Quote Originally Posted by tonymaclennan
    does anybody know any drop shipping compnies for electronic goods such as MP3 players, games ect. Also DVD and movies?

cheers
    feel free to contact me for more info!!!! m.tometsko1@verizon.net

Exclamation alert

Quote Originally Posted by p1mac
    thanks for the webpage alibaba its really good and accurate !

be very carefull and alert in aibaba,as probably 90/95% of the so called companies listed are bogus /scammers especialy when it comes to electronics

View thisnthatz's Feedback (+31)
    All-About thisnthatz
    View thisnthatz's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you purchase a magazine called 'Market Trader', available from all good newsagents, they have listed in there drop shippers within the UK.

Regarding Imorting goods, be very carefull. It's not impossible but canbe expensive. If your company uses an agent you would end up paying: Agent Fees (variable), Import Duty (variable) and then the dreaded VAT. The Import Duty will also differ on what commodity you are importing also. They have also been known to not convert the money either. ie, $100 has had Imort Duty and VAT as if it was £100. Can get expensive. And the monies will be due as C.O.D when delivered to you.

But rightly so as a previous poster mentioned if your items do get through without being checked then you have made it.

Cheers
    Saleman

My friend owns a store I can get any one cell phones for a margin of the price. That's if you're purchasing in bulk though.

i can get you the sony ericsson w810i for $190.00 per unit.

atleast order 5 qtys of each. if you want it in bulk

but if you want singles i can get it down to $270.00 not bad for just an sony ericsson w810i huh?

Just reply back to me at rev_obrera2k@yahoo.com if anyone wants dropshipping and/ or bulk orders

we sell from jordan sneakers, bapes, armani, gucci apparrel to cell phones. Ask and you shall recieve =)

Forum Newbie
    All-About designerswagg
    View designerswagg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Dropshiping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hoverstar View Post
    Check the ads on the left of this page !
    What ever anyone needs let us know we have it or can get it...
    WE have designer/Name brands clothes and goods, from clothes, shoes, bags, electronics. What do you need?
    Just ask us at: designerswagg@yahoo.com
    Last edited by designerswagg; 30th May 2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Too add info

Default Brand New Unlocked 3G Apple Iphone 16GB

Hello,

I have a Brand New Genuine Unlocked 3G Apple Iphone 16GB for $500. The price includes shipping charges.

Thanks,
    ElectroBizWorld
    electrobizworld@yahoo.com

d&h distributers wholesale but you need to be a business great prices though.

As far as import fees : Alot of my international customers request me to open the origanal package of the new items we sell and turn them on. Once this is done the item is legally used and value drops conciderably. We have checked with our shipping agents and our lawyer and it is perfectly legal. What a system We can sell a new item worth 500 dollars and value it at 50.00 electronics depreciate in value the most when opened. We still ship in the original boxes too.

Used about 4 or 5 different dropshippers over the years and at some point been let down.
    One dropshipper stopped letting me use them because of the amount of orders a kept giving them.
    Others kept putting prices up.

Some charge you a joining fee which i think is silly as your making money for them and paying to advertise their items for them

CLICK ON STORE IMAGE TO ENTER STORE

Take a Look & Buy It Now

Joi
    n eBid Now - FREE to Join

for those in the U.S. Google up Thomas Regional Trade directories..

If Drop-Shipping is your thing, never pay for a list. Never pay a subscription fee for access.. Legit drop-shippers don't charge fees, and very often, don't even advertise.. Those that do advertise tend to be buying their product from the same wholesaler you *should* be buying yours from... Hence, Thomas Regional Trade Directory - or any other B2B directory is a better place to look.. Better yet, contact the manufacturer directly and ask them to refer you to one of their regional distributors. Many of them may have a drop-ship program... and they never advertise this stuff- you have to ASK them. That's the best way to get the best suppliers and rock bottom prices like everyone else pays..

if I sound like I speak from the voice of experience.. I do.. a lot of what I have learned, I learned the hard way....
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thread Information