eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: drop shippers

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View RoboShine's Feedback (+44)
    All-About RoboShine
    View RoboShine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know this thread is a bit old but I will soon be offering drop shipping of unbranded MP4 Players and hopefully other electrical goods such as unbranded mobiles and USB sticks and hopefully more.

I am based in the UK and items will be shipped to your customer within 3-5 days. Items will be posted via Royal Mail.

I am just waiting to finalise the plans and hopefully will be able to offer the service from next week.

I will also be able to take wholesale orders if people were interested in that.

Feel free to message me if you want more information and as soon as I have it I will pass it on to you.
    --------

Forum Newbie
    View realpowerseller's Feedback (+51)
    All-About realpowerseller
    View realpowerseller's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGidget View Post
    I just went to this site.....everything that you click on, they want you to pay for a "list" of something or pay for what they the name of a company that sells what you are looking for.

Heck, go to http://www.alibaba.com

Register for free and gain access to all kinds of companies all over the world for free instead of having to pay for access. That site below wants money for everything....I paid for a list once and all the links were broken. <sigh>
    HI,

Just wanted to warn you not to use alibaba because there are all scammers as i had lost money in past even though it shows that a seller is a gold member but still it doesn't really matter and they have fake company certificate. If you go to google just type in alibaba.com and use a word like scam, fraud and you will know more about it.

I hope this helps.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View RoboShine's Feedback (+44)
    All-About RoboShine
    View RoboShine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by realpowerseller View Post
    HI,

Just wanted to warn you not to use alibaba because there are all scammers as i had lost money in past even though it shows that a seller is a gold member but still it doesn't really matter and they have fake company certificate. If you go to google just type in alibaba.com and use a word like scam, fraud and you will know more about it.

I hope this helps.

Alibaba is hard to find someone reliable but it is possible. It is probably best to stay away from their as you say though.

I can now supply the items mentioned in my previous post if anyone is interested.
    --------

Forum Newbie
    View RamboAutoTools's Feedback (+8)
    All-About RamboAutoTools
    View RamboAutoTools's Listings
    Forum Posts

esources

they have a good selection of suppliers, but they do charge you to sign up, If anyone gives me a list of things they are after i will have a look.

Regards,
    Alex.

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About CNTradeTK
    View CNTradeTK's Listings
    Forum Posts

ALIBABA is full of your everyday scammers though, there are alot of genuine companys on there but from experience, even some of the Gold members are just scammers. Make sure you do your own research on any Dropshipper, many forums are all over the internet with links to good, decent dropshippers.

Thread Information