Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eBid reported in eBuyer magazine in UK

Quote Originally Posted by cybertrax
    Seconded.....nice to know there is a face behind the mags. And apologies about the percentages.....
    That's OK! It's an interesting question, however - how can other auction services drive more traffic to their sites, and offer a different/better experience to what's on offer at eBay?

View jongla's Feedback (+52)
    All-About jongla
    View jongla's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just read the May edition today - a little dispointed in absolutley NO mention of eBid on any page, although mention has been made of other auction sites. Once again, I would have to say a good 75% of the magazine is dedicated to eBay - hopefully as you have said before, the June issue with a 4 page spread on eBid will help overcome this.

Will be in contact soon with advertising team re- advertising in the magazine for my websites.

Perhaps eBid could work out a deal with you for advertising in the mag??

Quote Originally Posted by cybertrax
    Just read the May edition today - a little dispointed in absolutley NO mention of eBid on any page, although mention has been made of other auction sites. Once again, I would have to say a good 75% of the magazine is dedicated to eBay - hopefully as you have said before, the June issue with a 4 page spread on eBid will help overcome this.

Will be in contact soon with advertising team re- advertising in the magazine for my websites.

Perhaps eBid could work out a deal with you for advertising in the mag??
    The current issue we're working on, which goes to press on Monday, has Amazon Marketplace, Reverse Bidding Web sites (such as Auctionair, Bid Max and Snatch It), Auction Lot Watch.com and lots of photgraphy advice, so hopefully you'll see that we're casting our net wider! It's out on 12 May, and then you can expect our eBid feature 9 June.

Obviously we'd be interested in advertising discussions too.

Thanks!

Just seen the new issue: eBid feature next month.
    Any chance of a taster re. what's in it?
    It's not <I>all</I> harsh criticism, is it? LOL.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi auction editor.
    I came across online selling via ebay. But will no longer use them because their (and their subsidery paypal) customer service)is Nil!.
    I have come to EBID recently and paid a one off lifetime subscription. In the couple of weeks I have been here I have made sales almost daily- without having to pay the high ebay and paypal fees. In addition to online selling I own a couple of large non profit websites with 2500 plus members (music fan sites). I am promoting EBID on these sites because at the moment EBID is a buyers paradise! many items sell for their first bid price. As both a buyer and a seller this has not posed any propblems to me. As a buyer i've grabbed bargains. and as a seller - because i'm not paying final valuation fees etc.. i can afford to sell cheaper here :-)

If you would like an article written for your magazine- by someone who is a small time - but experienced seller and who has experience with a range of sites and payment methods. Please PM me

Default eBid feature

Hi everyone

The issue with the four-page interview and tutorial on eBid has just come back from the printers, and it looks quite good, with a nice photo of eBid's founders and plenty of behind-the-scenes info!

Hopefully we've included most of what people need to know, although obviously it's difficult to get everything in.

Anyway, the mag itself is on sale Thursday, 9th June, although subscribers should get it before then.

Let me know if we do miss anything vital out, so we can do a followup in the future!

Thanks a lot,

Dom Brookman - Editor, eBuyer & Online Seller

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Auctioneditor,

Can you email us a cover shot we can add to the frontpage of the site..

Thanks
    G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Oooh think i'll have to get a copy!

Default On sale

Quote Originally Posted by kim69
    Oooh think i'll have to get a copy!
    Hi there

The issue - July 2005 – should be on sale in some newsagents from today, and everywhere by tomorrow.

Thanks!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by auctioneditor
    Hi everyone

The issue with the four-page interview and tutorial on eBid has just come back from the printers, and it looks quite good, with a nice photo of eBid's founders and plenty of behind-the-scenes info!

Hopefully we've included most of what people need to know, although obviously it's difficult to get everything in.

Anyway, the mag itself is on sale Thursday, 9th June, although subscribers should get it before then.

Let me know if we do miss anything vital out, so we can do a followup in the future!

Thanks a lot,

Dom Brookman - Editor, eBuyer & Online Seller
    Doe this magazine have a Online presence also?

Sincerely

Thread Information